I screwed up and missed my chance with the girl I like, how can I get another chance?

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2016 02:24 pm
So I have been flirting with a girl (I'm a girl) for quite a while and she means everything to me and I realize now that she really did like me. But I waited too long and now we have calmed down and she never initiates the flirting anymore, which she usually is the one to do that especially because at the beginning of this friendship I was extremely awkward and denied all of it so she tried really hard I guess, which was adorable. So it happened almost 3 weeks ago like a week after some hardcore flirting while I was out of state. And I kindof went into this depression like state thinking she would never like me or date me. But in reality I was too stupid to realize she really did like me. And now we still talk almost every day but never flirt or hold hands or any of the stuff we used to and I really want that back (she will kinda say something if I really flirt hard but never initiates it). Is there anyway I can get her back or have a redo or something, this really devastates me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,751 • Replies: 5
No top replies

chai2

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2016 02:28 pm
@Unknown17,
Take her hand and tell her you'd like a 2nd chance, and that you're attracted to her.
Unknown17

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2016 03:56 pm
@chai2,
How do I say/ask if she liked me before since it wasn't specifically said or is it implied? I'm very nervous because I tend to screw things up with how badly I explain things. Which is how I got in this situation to begin with by avoiding explaining thing, like feelings. I just don't want to scare her or make her feel pressured.
chai2

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2016 07:12 pm
@Unknown17,
Either you are a troll or your reading comprehension is nil.

1. You take her hand.

2. You say the words "I'd like a second chance. I'm attracted to you."

Then you shut your mouth and let her respond.

Next case.
Unknown17

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2016 07:29 pm
@chai2,
Ok, thank you. I guarantee I'm not a troll just stupid I guess.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2016 08:48 pm
@Unknown17,
Unknown17 wrote:

How do I say/ask if she liked me before

you don't

don't over-think this stuff

__

follow chai's simple and clear advice

communication is important - that means don't overtalk as much as it means don't undertalk
0 Replies