The Quotable Reich

camlok

Reply Wed 31 May, 2017 04:44 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
If you wanted to donate your money to the US Communist party it's your right, I won't hold you back. I might mock you for your foolishness, but I wouldn't make it illegal or try and stop you.

If McCarthyism arose once more, you would be right in there, Baldimo.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 31 May, 2017 05:25 pm
Robert Reich
18 mins ·
Say you’re Vladimir Putin, and you did a deal with Trump last year. What's Trump's side of the deal?
1. Trump repudiates NATO. Trump almost did last week in Europe by not reaffirming Article 5, which states that an attack on one NATO ally is an attack on all.
2. Trump antagonizes Europe, especially Angela Merkel, the strongest leader in the West other than Trump. Trump has almost delivered on this, too. She now says Europe can no longer depend on America.
3. Trump rejects the Paris accord on the environment, thereby angering other American allies around the world and causing a wave of anti-Americanism. Seems like Trump is about to deliver on this one, too.
4. Trump embarks on a new era of protectionism – or at least anti-trade rhetoric – thereby threatening the West's economic interdependence. He's on the way to delivering on this one.
5. Trump ends the economic sanctions on Russia imposed after the annexation of Crimea and for backing separatists in eastern Ukraine.No delivery as yet, but you understand why. He's got to deal with all this suspicion over the deal he made with you to win him the presidency. Once that dies down, he'll end the sanctions.
And what was your side of the deal? Not only would you help win him the presidency, but you'd shut up about it so he wouldn't be impeached and convicted of treason.
In other words, he's still in the process of delivering on his side of the deal, as are you. That's the art of the deal.
Did I get the terms correct, Vladimir?
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 31 May, 2017 08:18 pm
@edgarblythe,
Egads! This is going to be the longest presidential 4 years of my 81 years of my life.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 31 May, 2017 08:20 pm
@cicerone imposter,
We shall never see the like of this again. I hope.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Wed 31 May, 2017 09:26 pm
@edgarblythe,
Jesus, even Reich is a propagandized tool.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2017 10:14 am
@camlok,
Quote:
If McCarthyism arose once more, you would be right in there, Baldimo.

Isn't the American left already involved in another form of McCarthyism right now?
camlok

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2017 10:17 am
@Baldimo,
You guys, all you guys, save for some sensible Americans, have been using your McCarthyism dog and pony show since you first set foot on the continent and were immediately off on your first genocide.

You can't be a country at war for over 90% of your years and hold yourself out as anything but Nazis, evil doers, ... .
Baldimo

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2017 10:42 am
@camlok,
I like your deflection on the other questions that were raised. To refresh your memory:
Quote:
If you think "Yes Sir and No Sir" is brainwashing, then you are about as clueless as I thought you were on the subject. You can continue with the lame bombastic descriptions our you can find out what really happens, which is it?
What about your take on the Reserves? Phoney baloney, in which way?

Quote:
You continue to show how little you know about how the military really works or what they train in. So what brainwashing are you referring to? Do you even know what is taught in basic training or what takes place? I'm willing to tell you if you want to have an honest discussion about the subject. This should be an interesting study in what you don't know.

camlok

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2017 12:09 pm
@Baldimo,
Of course it's all brainwashing, Baldimo. I hear it from you and I've heard the same thing from myriad other US brainwashed military. It also extends deeply into the civilian population.

You can't be a country at war for over 90% of your years and pretend that brainwashing didn't cause all this.

Quote:

The CIA and the Gulf War
by John Stockwell

John Stockwell is a 13-year veteran of the CIA and a former U.S. Marine Corps major. He was hired by the CIA in 1964, spent six years working for the CIA in Africa, and was later transferred to Vietnam. In 1973 he received the CIA's Medal of Merit, the Agency's second-highest award. In 1975, Stockwell was promoted to the CIA's Chief of Station and National Security Council coordinator, managing covert activities during the first years of Angola's bloody civil war. After two years he resigned, determined to reveal the truth about the agency's role in the Third World. Since that time, he has worked tirelessly to expose the criminal activities of the CIA. He is the author of In Search of Enemies, an exposé of the CIA's covert action in Angola.

The conditioning to war in this country begins at the age of two, when we put our children in front of the one-eyed baby-sitter, and we turn it on and we go wash dishes or sweep the floor or clean the car — and we teach them. Actually, little kids (I don't know if you've done this recently), they're bored with TV at first. You have to get them hooked on it. We teach them, actually, to watch television. And very quickly they learn. And then they get to where they're watching 10 to 15 to 20 shows a day, all of them the same show, the same story with different characters. I call it the "American Syndrome." I'm talking about ..... We're raising a little boy who's 12 now. And he's heard my lectures. And I have to sit down and watch some of his TV with him so I can understand. You know, he says, "Daddy, c'mere." So, we've watched, over recent years: HE-MAN, SHEENA, THE THUNDERCATS, SCOOBY-DOO, and now it's the NINJA TURTLES, and THE RAIDERS — I forget. Always the same plot: Nice little people — attractive, usually light-skinned or light- complected, who are put upon by ugly, dark, evil forces like Skeletor. And they always say: "Please be nice. We don't want trouble." And the evil forces always insist. And at the last minute they leap around and miraculously defeat the evil forces. Cut! Commercial! And we plunge back into the same story with other characters. The "American Syndrome" of the nice people who loathe war, who wouldn't go to war, ever, except it's drummed into Americans from the age of two, that we're a nice, peace-loving nation, the good guys of the World who very reluctantly go to war when evil forces force it upon us.

http://www.serendipity.li/cia/stock2.html

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2017 12:51 pm
Robert Reich
2 mins ·
4 questions and 3 answers:
1. Why is the Secretary of the Treasury now asking Congress to raise the debt ceiling by August -- months earlier than expected?
Because the government running out of money faster than anticipated.
2. Why is the government running out of money faster than anticipated?
Because wealthy Americans and business owners are putting off paying their taxes, in hopes Trump and Republicans will deliver a big cut.
3. Why is the Secretary of the Treasury worried?
Because he fears Republicans will go to battle over raising the debt ceiling, as they have before.
4. So why are Republicans even considering a big tax cut for the wealthy if it’s going to cause the debt to explode?
Good question. What do you think?
Baldimo

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2017 01:05 pm
@camlok,
Continued deflection... you've never had an honest conversation with someone in the US military, well unless I'm sure they shared your views on the US, in which case you were all bias ears.

Come on JTT answer some questions and stop with the BS.
camlok

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2017 01:09 pm
@Baldimo,
John Stockwell, an honest American, points up clearly that you are lying, Baldimo.

What part don't you get about the US being at war for over 90% of its years in existence?

What part don't you get about how deeply vicious the US military has been in all those "wars".

I know that you are on your usual prevaricating hobbyhorse because this is a favorite trick of Americans when things get too truthful to handle. Hell, farmerman will even start stroking Finn or McGentrix.

I don't think I've ever seen him do that with you. I guess one could say he maintains a certain measure of morality.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2017 01:20 pm
@camlok,
More deflection on the issue. You have never spoken to someone in the military, you read a book that was anti-CIA and it fit your views. You can't even be honest about having a simple conversation with someone, reading a book is not the same thing.
camlok

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2017 01:30 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
You have never spoken to someone in the military, you read a book that was anti-CIA and it fit your views. You can't even be honest about having a simple conversation with someone, reading a book is not the same thing.

Desperation, Baldimo.

I know reading books is not your thing. It's apparent in your every post. It's apparent in your limited knowledge and your poor understanding of the US and its history.

Now that is all fine and good, as not everyone has to a rocket scientist, but to find things out you have to read books and articles and the like.

You have to treat as suspect a brainwashed individual like you who won't even read John Stockwell,

"In 1973 he received the CIA's Medal of Merit, the Agency's second-highest award. In 1975, Stockwell was promoted to the CIA's Chief of Station and National Security Council coordinator, managing covert activities during the first years of Angola's bloody civil war."

A brainwashed individual who was in the very organization he is defending with only his severely compromised take on things.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2017 01:50 pm
@camlok,
So no honest debate about what takes place in basic training which you claim is brainwashing, no discussion about what it is like to serve in the reserves, no mention of where you live or what political system you follow or who the politicians are you vote for, everyone else here in the political pages mention these things, you are the only chicken who hides.

Instead we got your same tired screed but with a twist, a book recommendation. As I had already posted, you deflected from the proposed topic's and went with the same old crap. You continue to lose credibility with those on this board with your games and tired routine. If you haven't figured it out by now, everyone knows you are JTT and unless they are new to the board, within the last 5 or 6 years, they already know your game and have already called you out on it. I'll give you credit for your level of persistent stubbornness and ability to stay on your point.
camlok

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2017 02:03 pm
@Baldimo,
You are too brainwashed to know your own brainwashing, Baldimo. But you love to avoid the facts to talk about all manner of inanities.

You, and the folks you mention are of the same cowardly stripe as you. When John Stockwell describes the deep evil of the US, which he describes as coming from US government sources, which it is, you still all run for cover, just as you have done in these latest discussions.

"By the way, everything I'm sharing with you tonight is in the public record. The 50 covert actions - these are secret, but that has been leaked to us by members of the oversight committee of the Congress. I urge you not to take my word for anything. I'm going to stand here and tell you and give you examples of how our leaders lie. Obviously I could be lying. The only way you can figure it out for yourself is to educate yourselves."
John Stockwell

And just what have successive US governments done. Again, John Stockwell.

"Systematically, the contras have been assassinating religious workers, teachers, health workers, elected officials, government administrators. You remember the assassination manual? that surfaced in 1984. It caused such a stir that President Reagan had to address it himself in the presidential debates with Walter Mondale. They use terror. This is a technique that they're using to traumatize the society so that it can't function.

I don't mean to abuse you with verbal violence, but you have to understand what your government and its agents are doing. They go into villages, they haul out families. With the children forced to watch they castrate the father, they peel the skin off his face, they put a grenade in his mouth and pull the pin. With the children forced to watch they gang-rape the mother, and slash her breasts off. And sometimes for variety, they make the parents watch while they do these things to the children."
John Stockwell

Baldimo

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2017 02:29 pm
@camlok,
Deflection again. The CIA and actions of guerrillas in South America have nothing to do with the things I was asking you to discuss. You brought up this up to not talk about the other stuff you seem to have no knowledge about.
camlok

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2017 02:32 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
The CIA and actions of guerrillas in South America have nothing to do with the things I was asking you to discuss.

You brought up the lie that the US isn't a nation of war mongering war criminals and terrorists. I provided much information that illustrated you know nothing of what you speak, which I really didn't have to prove again, for the umpteenth time.

And you lie again. "The CIA and actions of guerrillas in South America" have everything to do with it. The CIA and the Reagan government worked hand in glove with the Contras [who you conveniently forgot to mention] to do all the wonderful things like slashing off women's breasts, skinning folks alive, doing the same to children - also things you forgot to mention.

The template for this, teaching the Contras how America does it, has a long, long long history, going back to the days when colonialists were scalping, among many other evil things, Native Americans.

It's all in the US history books, Baldimo. But I forgot, you don't read.

Now, are you ready to start a new thread?
Baldimo

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2017 03:04 pm
@camlok,
It's pointless getting you to stay on what others ask you about, you always drift it right back into your own intentions. Enjoy the silence, you just just disappear again for a few weeks and come back with the same skip in your record.
camlok

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2017 03:11 pm
@Baldimo,
Testament to your evil, Baldimo. Your focus is to discuss my country, and other inane things to divert attention away from an pestilence that is the equal of Nazi Germany.

Okay, I'll join you.

Heil Trump! Heil USA!

Let's compromise and plan the next genocide together.
0 Replies