Clinton wants to tax the middle class... Democrats pay 400 million dollar Ransom to Iran

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 07:06 pm
There are so many good issues to hit Obama and Clinton with, I don't know why you waste so much time on these non news stories.
Glennn

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 07:36 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
The sooner you accept this, the less painful this election cycle will be.

What is it exactly that you have accepted that has made this election cycle less painful?
giujohn

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 09:22 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

There are so many good issues to hit Obama and Clinton with, I don't know why you waste so much time on these non news stories.

They're only non news stories because the mainstream media doesn't care to report them in order to give cover to Hillary... Pray tell what do you believe are the better stories?
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 09:25 am
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

Quote:

What is it exactly that you have accepted that has made this election cycle less painful?

The only reason there seems to be according to the mainstream media and the bleeding heart liberal apologists is to elect the first woman president to break the glass ceiling... And while I'm all for the first woman president I'm also for someone who will not be a complete catastrophe such as Hillary Clinton.
InfraBlue

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 12:52 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Glennn wrote:

Quote:

The only reason there seems to be according to the mainstream media and the bleeding heart liberal apologists is to elect the first woman president to break the glass ceiling... And while I'm all for the first woman president I'm also for someone who will not be a complete catastrophe such as Hillary Clinton

Actually, it's because, as Max put it, "most of us Americans, including many conservatives, view Trump as unstable."

It wouldn't be painless, surely, but less so given the implications of a Trump presidency.
Glennn

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 02:37 pm
@InfraBlue,
It doesn't matter who is elected. Nothing good is going to happen.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2016 03:09 pm
Yeah I keep hearing the term unstable being thrown about but it's nothing more than a viewpoint by people who are basically in disagreement with Trump's actions not being typically political as in the way of typical politician would react during a campaign.
What's more important are issues like Hillary now saying that she short-circuited the FBI directors comments when talking to Fox News. Now either Hillary's brain is short-circuiting and we have to worry about her stability or that's just a fancy way of saying she lied.
I would much rather take an unconventional Politically Incorrect neophyte politician over a practiced liar politician like Hillary Clinton.
0 Replies