What happens if everyone's worst case scenario happens?

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2016 05:56 pm
@RABEL222,
Worst case scenario.

Trump asks why US can't use nukes: MSNBC
Source: CNBC

Donald Trump asked a foreign policy expert advising him why the U.S. can't use nuclear weapons, MSNBC's Joe Scarborough said on the air Wednesday, citing an unnamed source who claimed he had spoken with the GOP presidential nominee.

"Several months ago, a foreign policy expert on the international level went to advise Donald Trump. And three times asked about the use of nuclear weapons. Three times he asked at one point if we had them why can't we use them," Scarborough said on his "Morning Joe" program.

Scarborough made the Trump comments 52 seconds into an interview with former Director of Central Intelligence and ex-National Security Agency Director Michael Hayden.

Read more: http://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/03/trump-asks-why-us-cant-use-nukes-msnbcs-joe-scarborough-reports.html

Another article stated that he asked why the U.S. can't use nukes three (3) times in one hour!
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2016 06:00 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Like Revlette said, a poor decision but she didn't break the law.

If she'd have said it from the beginning it'd be over by now. But change the freaking law. Under who's administration did it come into force? W's, I bet. Something that explains Cheney's missing 7 million e-mails, most likely.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2016 06:00 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Trump has to ask why we can't use nukes, because he doesn't value human life.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2016 06:01 pm
@Sturgis,
Laughing I spells em, as I sees them, Stergis.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2016 06:02 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Humour him.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2016 06:05 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:

And a total lack of empathy. He has no notion of the effect of anything on anyone but himself. I think he could cut his children off in a heartbeat. He's freaking dangerous.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 3 Aug, 2016 06:07 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I added a Laughing .
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 09:55 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

What happens if everyone's worst case scenario happens?

You really lack imagination. My worst case scenario runs very similar to the following scenarios...

Zombie Apocolypse;
Possible Supervolcano Eruption;
And the WORST OF THE WORST, Rogue Planet
http://i67.tinypic.com/2enp1ms.jpg
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 10:00 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

We need a bigwig psychiatrist to openly diagnose him as a sociopath. That might persuade some people on the fence.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 10:39 am
@tsarstepan,
I'm not a psychiatrist, but I diagnose him as a sociopath. All the indications are there to see and hear.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/daniel-berger/trump-profile-of-a-sociopath_b_11318128.html
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 01:19 pm
@tsarstepan,
Quote:
We need a bigwig psychiatrist to openly diagnose him as a sociopath. That might persuade some people on the fence.

But what happens if that convinces them to vote for him?

0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 03:29 pm
@tsarstepan,
Don't think so. Most people who have made up their minds aren't going to be swayed by facts.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 03:49 pm
@RABEL222,
That's been my observation too!
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 04:29 pm
@tsarstepan,
Only if tRump is a zombie.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 05:05 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Only if tRump is a zombie.

I don't think that Trump would be very successful zombie. He hasn't worked a single day of hard labor in his life. I don't think he'd know how to get any live victims to eat their brains. He'd wander into one of his gold plated bathrooms and never come out. Staring at his own image until his brain dead body completely rotted out....
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2016 05:07 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I thought he was a zombie. He never says anything intelligent.

Quote:
zom·bie
ˈzämbē/Submit
noun
a corpse said to be revived by witchcraft, especially in certain African and Caribbean religions.
synonyms: living dead, undead, walking dead, soulless corpse
"why is he walking around like a zombie?"
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2016 03:33 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Worst case scenario.

Trump asks why US can't use nukes: MSNBC
Source: CNBC

Donald Trump asked a foreign policy expert advising him why the U.S. can't use nuclear weapons, MSNBC's Joe Scarborough said on the air Wednesday, citing an unnamed source who claimed he had spoken with the GOP presidential nominee.

"Several months ago, a foreign policy expert on the international level went to advise Donald Trump. And three times asked about the use of nuclear weapons. Three times he asked at one point if we had them why can't we use them," Scarborough said on his "Morning Joe" program.

Scarborough made the Trump comments 52 seconds into an interview with former Director of Central Intelligence and ex-National Security Agency Director Michael Hayden.

Read more: http://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/03/trump-asks-why-us-cant-use-nukes-msnbcs-joe-scarborough-reports.html

Another article stated that he asked why the U.S. can't use nukes three (3) times in one hour!

Really? What was the name of the foreign policy expert? I'll bet that you can't come up with a name.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2016 05:26 am
@Brandon9000,
Proving what? TRump uses unidentified sources in every single one of his "speeches". Can you name even one of them?
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2016 07:29 am
@Brandon9000,
A foreign policy expert who is in the business of advising presidential candidates to bring them up to speed on foreign policy is not going to allow his name to be used if he has any stories which show his former client in a bad light. If reporters instituted a rule that all their sources be named when they write or broadcast a story, journalism will be severely handicapped.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2016 09:45 am
@Blickers,
Quote:
journalism will be severely handicapped.

And tRumps "speeches" would be further tortured to make points.
0 Replies