OPEN LETTER TO DICK CHENEY FROM MOTHER OF MURDERED DAUGHTER

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 11:34 am
It is reprehensible that half the country wants to gives these incompetents 4 more years!

http://www.smirkingchimp.com/article.php?sid=17779&mode=&order=0
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,151 • Replies: 10
No top replies

McGentrix

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 11:39 am
It's interesting that the writer complains of lack of warnings prior to 9/11, but now we have warnings and they are scodffed at and called fear mongering... Sometimes you just can win some people.
0 Replies

dare2think

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 11:48 am
bush's sick need to be just the opposite of Clinton, ignored the warnings of the Clinton adm. regarding bin Laden, TO BE THE OPPOSITE OF CLINTON, many lives lost.
0 Replies

greenumbrella

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 01:40 pm
If I am not mistaken, Bushco was in fact warned of heightened intel warning of a strike on the USA using commerical airliners in the August 6th, 2001 PDB.

Naturally, Bushco ignored it, as he was too busy clearing brush on his ranch to be bothered.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 01:51 pm
well, the funny thing McG is that she really intended to have it posted and read aloud on Fox News but they declined. Weird ain't it?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 01:59 pm
An interesting comment I read on smirking chimp...

Quote:
Ms O'Connor,
My condolences for your loss however I cannot help feeling your comments are the manifestation of a deeper hatred rooted in the failings of your own party.

I didn't see the part where you lashed out at the Clinton regime for its failings in dealing with the terrorists. I did notice how you somehow focused on George W Bush for failing to stop terror in seven months when Clinton had failed miserably for eight years to do so. Let's try to be fair ok. Your daughters death, tragic as it might have been, was but one life needlessly lost on 9/11. The 9/11 commission makes it quite clear that Clintons efforts to engage terror were not fruitful because the military and CIA and FBI all thought it nothing but a diversion from the topic at hand at that time, you know and remember that don't you, the President receiving oral sex in the White House instead of PROTECTING AMERICANS.

I find it repulsive that you choose to point the finger of blame at a man who has attempted to rid the world of terror while you sit muted when it comes to the root cause of 9/11, a complete and utter failureof Clinton as President to keep his penis in his pants and do the job of President.

Your commentary is the typical Democratic finger pointing that leads many to say go **** yourself. you in your hatred find it easy to assign blame while looking blindly at the real culprit.Your daughter was one of many and many of those killed that same day were Republicans, Democrats, blacks, whites, Hispanics yet you only chose to attack the people who are actually DOING SOMETHING. I'm sorry for your loss but your comments deserve a large,"GO **** YOURSELF" you're a disgrace using your daughters death as smear material for the party who truly let you down. DISGRACEFUL
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 02:22 pm
only sympathy for those who share your opinon.....who needs it, who wants it?

I suppose I should be more sympathetic to your bitterness about being rejected by the armed services and that huge chip on your shoulder about your damged sense of self worth so in a way I'm displaying the same lack of sympathy I accuse you of.....please accept my sincere apologies....I hope both you and this lady can eventually work through your issues and become whole people....God Bless you......
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 03:01 pm
Quote:
The 9/11 commission makes it quite clear that Clintons efforts to engage terror were not fruitful because the military and CIA and FBI all thought it nothing but a diversion from the topic at hand at that time, you know and remember that don't you, the President receiving oral sex in the White House instead of PROTECTING AMERICANS.

in the usual right wing zeal to express their disdain of oral sex (jeez, no wonder they're SO uptight. Laughing ), the point gets missed that clinton was actually in the white house.

sure can't say that about ol' dubya.

Here are the vacations of record by the current and previous 4 administrations: Carter, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, and Bush II.

President Jimmy Carter (D) Georgia: 79 Days (over 1 term - 4 years)

President Ronald Reagan (R) California: 335 days (over 2 terms - 8 years)

President George H. W. Bush (R) Texas: 543 days (over 1 term - 4 years)

President William J. Clinton (D) Arkansas: 152 days (over 2 terms - 8 years)

President George W. Bush (R) Texas: 250 days (as of Aug. '03, less than one term!)

report from april 2004
0 Replies

dare2think

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 03:18 pm
DTOM, don't be ignorant, oral sex had nothing to do with bin Laden. Clinton warned bush, but bush brushed the Clinton warnings off.
0 Replies

padmasambava

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 04:05 pm
Suddenly George Bush and Dick Cheney are the Scott Peterson twins who murdered Laci and Connor.

Will they get off?

Will we let them off?
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 04:11 pm
dare2think wrote:
DTOM, don't be ignorant, oral sex had nothing to do with bin Laden. Clinton warned bush, but bush brushed the Clinton warnings off.

i think you missed my point, d2t;

i've mentioned several times that rather than playing "kill bill" with the starr investigations, perhaps newty and pals should have spent more time looking at the middle east. the quote that i referenced just shows that the right wingers STILL don't get it. they still take the view that clinton's pointing a terrorists was to detract from his woes.

also, since so much has been made by them that clinton's messin' around took place in the white house, i think it is relevent that, unlike bush, clinton spent much less time on vacation and actually showed up for work.
0 Replies