Key Files Missing from Bush's Guard Records

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 05:26 am
Files that have the import to 'close the gaps' in Bush's Guard record remain AWOL and the controversy rages on about Bush's tenure in the National Guard.

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_5188.shtml

For me, and perhaps strangest of all, why is it that nary one man can recall ever seeing this allegedly "bright and oh-so personable" young man and son of a prominent Texas politician?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 948 • Replies: 16
No top replies

Chuckster

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 05:59 am
UHh? Let's see Greenie. In your dim little mind the President of the United States has some kind of obligation to explain some obscure data about what he did when he was in the National Guard 35 years ago or you won't vote to re-elect him to office? Take your time with your reply Greenie. It took us a moment to realize that's probably what you really mean't. Greenie? Opps! Sorry! Now you are going to have to start your recount of all the fly turds in the ground pepper.
0 Replies

greenumbrella

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 06:48 am
".......the President of the United States has some kind of obligation to explain some obscure data about what he did when he was in the National Guard 35 years ago......." chuckster

Chuckie, Chuckie, Chuckie, what are we going to do with you?

Ignoring an order to report for duty can hardly be relegated to the trash bin labeled "obscure."

The subtext to your Bushlicking is the message that essentially begs, "Oh, just leave Lord Bush alone and pick on John Kerry instead." LOL!!!

Not ever! Bush's AWOL history will be part of his legacy when they write his obit. You have my permission to skip that part and not read it.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 09:55 am
Maybe when Kerry releases his records it will matter.
0 Replies

dare2think

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 12:06 pm
No one saw him because he wasn't there.
0 Replies

dare2think

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 12:09 pm
Chuckster, deserting your military duty is NOT obscure.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 12:36 pm
I'm not worried about the "key files" missing from his NG records.

I'm worried about the brains missing from his head.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 12:45 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

greenumbrella

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 01:08 pm
Here's what we know about Bush and the Guard years:

1.) he was AWOL for at least 18 months while in the Guard

2.) he was moved from 500th to 1st in class ahead of more qualified men

3.) he ignored an order to report for duty

4.) he refused a physical as a condition to continue flying

5.) he isn't recalled by anyone in either the Texas or Alabama Guards

6.) he can't recall himself where he was during 1969, 1970, 1971 & 1972

7.) his paystubs move around more than a flock of migrating birds

But this is who the GOP has annointed to lead the USA during the so-called "War on terrorism," as well as the dual wars in Afghanistan and Iraq?

Ah, OK! LMAO!
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 01:51 pm
If that's what passes for facts in liberal land, I can understand why the democratic party is in such trouble.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 02:01 pm
McGentrix wrote:
If that's what passes for facts in liberal land, I can understand why the democratic party is in such trouble.

fact;

kerry - 1968-1969 = vietnam ..... bush - 1968-1969 = texas
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 02:08 pm
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

fact;

But who gives a rats posterior? It's 2004.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 03:07 pm
McGentrix wrote:
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

fact;

But who gives a rats posterior? It's 2004.

Yep...you have lots of trouble finding a conservative that gives a rat's "posterior" about military service these days....even though they bored the rest of us blathering on about it for 8 years during the Clinton administration.

McG...you seem to be an upfront guy...but you are part of a band that reeks of hypocrisy.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 03:14 pm
The only time I recall it being an issue for Clinton was during the elections. Just as it is now.

I don't see what either one of them did in the 1960's will have any bearing on what they will do in 2004-08. I am far more interested in knowing what Kerry's policies will be instead of this day-to-day crap we get from his campaign. I want to know who he has in mind for Sec. of state and defense, I want to know how Kerry plans to continue the war on terror.

I really on keep harping on Kerry's Viet Nam service to keep an even keel with the rampant anti-Bush agenda.

I like W., and I have never made a secret of that.
0 Replies

Pragmaticone

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 04:12 pm
What everyone critical of President Bush's missing 18 months in the Guard is the very real possibility he was working overcover as a spy for the CIA, FBI or NSA.

With his father's connections, it's certainly possible.
0 Replies

greenumbrella

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 04:43 pm
".......he (Bushco) was working overcover as a spy for the CIA, FBI or NSA." pragmaticone

ROFLMAO!!!

More like a taste tester for Budweiser or Miller, undercover.
0 Replies

padmasambava

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 04:52 pm
You'll understand better how much trouble the Democratic Party is in after an accurate vote count. If you're party can't get this election down to a draw settled by the court that's in their pocket you'll not see them get a Director of National Intelligence with full self budgeting powers in place before they are dissapeared from Washington.

We Democrats will continue doing our best to make it so. Who is a liberal. Did I say I was liberal. You could be a liberal for all I know McGentrix they way your rhetoric bends and bounces like silly putty. Does it copy comic books too?
0 Replies