"Until this moment I think I never really gauged your cruelty"

sky123

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2016 01:20 pm
@Miller,
Quote:
Nothing like a cheap NOSE JOB! I heard the guy just got a new job sweeping floors with his you know what! But is he UNION?

Take it easy my friend! I wonder you are not addressing the same person because the one I saw was female. At least a few days ago Smile
and above all...
Respect is the most important thing. God created us with different abilities. Some are lucky to be created intellectual so have a good job. Some are not. And some people, money pours into their life without any special reason! Of course you've seen them. They are just lucky lucky lucky people...
You believe in God or not!t NEVER forget.What you have is not everlasting.
Even if you were Bill Gates it didn't mean you are better than somebody who sweep floors.
If you were white, It didn't mean you are better than somebody who is black.
You complete the rest of the story!
giujohn

Reply Sat 27 Aug, 2016 01:27 pm
@sky123,
Correction... I'm much much better than a bleeding heart liberal...much!
Miller

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2016 06:48 am
Pass the popcorn, Kids!
giujohn

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2016 08:19 am
@Miller,
I prefer peanut M&Ms
sky123

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2016 08:50 am
@giujohn,
Quote:
bleeding heart liberal

The one who is in billions of debt and calls himself "The police of world" is more likely to be a heart bleeding liberal! Smile
giujohn

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2016 09:32 am
@sky123,
Who?
izzythepush

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2016 10:08 am
@giujohn,
Sounds like America to me.
sky123

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2016 10:10 am
@giujohn,
Look at the presidential debates and then you'll find out who.
Forget about it. Honestly darling I didn't wanna be teasing. Our currency is low. I mean for example the nose job may not be more than 1000$ so it is very common to see medical tourists in Iran but when I saw an American for this purpose it was a little strange for me. You know because of the long distance I thought the costs of such a travel may compensate for the difference between our currencies. I asked one of my friends and he said the costs of some operations are too much in your country for low and middle income families (those who are not under the support of insurances). I don't know why Miller attacks me!!
izzythepush

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2016 10:19 am
@sky123,
sky123 wrote:
I don't know why Miller attacks me!!

I'd take it as a compliment, it shows you're one of the good guys.
sky123

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2016 10:33 am
@izzythepush,
You are as my father and I'm proud of.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2016 10:35 am
I would but I can't understand a thing you're saying.
sky123

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2016 10:44 am
@giujohn,
I said I saw an American actor in Iran for nose job. I say I didn't want to be teasing.Ok? I said I wondered such a cheap operation costs too much in your country that makes it still economical to have such a travel. He belittled the one I talked about I said in the eyes of God a good heart is more important than a good job and I wondered why he/she attacked me for such a post. Ok? and I think none of us ( You American and me Iranian) would be on the crack pipe for such a simple post. Take it easy boy. I love you. Wink Wink Wink
Miller

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2016 11:14 am
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

I prefer peanut M&Ms

Does anything beat a really big peanut? Very Happy
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2016 11:15 am
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

I would but I can't understand a thing you're saying.

You're not alone! How's that popcorn coming??
0 Replies

sky123

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2016 09:15 am
@izzythepush,
My dear father
In the heat of the moment I decided to keep calm and say nothing.
Honestly, the ironic name popcorn has a bright side.
In Persian language (Farsi), when somebody is nice and lovely, you say "I wanna eat you" (bokhoramet).
So if I am popcorn, it means that people want to eat me that shows that I am lovely!
I feel better looking to the name in that way Smile
McGentrix

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2016 09:33 am
@sky123,
In English "eating popcorn" is what someone does when they watch a movie or other entertainment.

So, the implication here is that they are watching the conversation as entertainment.
sky123

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2016 10:22 am
@McGentrix,
I don't know what to say. I'm afraid when somebody says pass the popcorn kids he/she is not ironically speaking. By the way thank you and one more thing: I like your idea of give a lot you get a lot.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 02:40 am
@sky123,
okay I understand a little more now that I see that English is not your first language
Miller

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 07:25 am
@McGentrix,
Excellent!
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2016 08:35 am
@sky123,
What kind of a nose job, if it is a medical reason, like Sinusitis it is probably covered by most insurance but if it is a cosmetic surgery, I doubt it would be approved and it might very well be cheaper to pay overseas for it than in the US.