Porky massacre revisited

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 11:17 am
Speaking about Christians's Christianity

http://able2know.org/topic/333701-1

Ask 'em why it's okay to tie him up by the the hind legs then bleed him to death before slaughter

He has the intelligence of a 3-year-old humanoid; then why isn't it okay to eat babies

Because we consider the baby cute but Porky is ugly

Incidentally could someone advise me why The Masters, who so seldom interfere with our chattering, had removed the link from two recent pertinent Aug postings

Sturgis

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 01:12 pm
@dalehileman,
Um...

If Pinky has been drained of blood already, then there won't be a slaughtering as she/he is already deceased.

Babies cute? Depends on the baby. Most are good looking.

A pig ugly? Depends on the creature in question. Most are good looking (and with proper seasoning and cooking, quite tasty as well).

Masters? Are Cezanne and Pissarro now moderators here? Either way, moderators at times remove content for various reasons.

dalehileman

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 01:38 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
already deceased
Okay Stur, dismemberment and consumption

Incidentally Stur I wonder if you had also wondered about those two Aug postings
ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 01:45 pm
@dalehileman,
Cripes, you are obnoxious.

If you have a problem with the moderators, whom you sardonically call The Masters, please address it to them. I presume you know how, click on Contact us at the bottom of any page.

My guess is that they have dismissed your pleas. Live with it.

Also, the man's username is Sturgis. Try out not shortening people's usernames.
That is done once in a while with quite loved posters, but not by anyone but you as a way to cut typing time or some other cuteness about being so old. When you do that, you annoy many of us.

A lot of us are in range of your age that you keep foisting as a reason for forgiveness. We get it, it would be a good reason if it was appropriate. I happen to think you have always been this way, nothing to do with alzheimers.
saab

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 01:51 pm
@Sturgis,
One can make many oldfashioned dishes of blood from cows, but how about
pigs. I just remember that farmers used to let the blood run into a trough.

To my big suprise you can buy blood in some supermarkets in Stockholm.

In southern Sweden there is a special soup served for 11 November made of goose blood. Afterwards the goose is served.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 01:57 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Quote:
obnoxious
Why, thank you Oss. I wonder if you might provide a link to a posting you find typically so

Quote:
The Masters, please address it to them
I hope mostaya have forgiven an old guy who doesn't have a thesaurus at hand. But Oss, do you really think they'd misunderstand

Quote:
shortening people's usernames...a way to cut typing time
But Oss, why so God-awful terrible. So far by actual count I have avoided 8,457,108 unnecessary strokes

Quote:
you annoy many of us.
As I might have mentioned at one time or another, you nor anyone else is required to read my postings, I hold no offense whatever

Oh and Oss thanks for the opportunity to chat
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 03:24 pm
Slaughter for food is a toughie for me. I believe most animals are far too intelligent to be treated that way, but life as it has evolved involves living creatures eating other creatures. I can regret the death of an innocent pig, but still have bacon for Sunday breakfast.
dalehileman

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2016 03:55 pm
@edgarblythe,
Good'n Ed
0 Replies