Cheney Is Just A Scumbag. Period.

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2004 07:43 pm
that's it.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/09/07/cheney.terror/index.html

and IMO, every American citizen who supports these statements and tactics is no better....beneath contempt and not to be reasoned with or considered. I have had enough.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,273 • Replies: 20
No top replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2004 07:58 pm
i'd say that is f**ed up.

but that would be a step up for cheney and puppet boy. and i don't want to give them a compliment.
Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2004 08:05 pm
It is certainly low - just articulating in simplistic terms what they have been implying all along though.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2004 08:21 pm
Those two just keep making it up as they go along.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2004 08:24 pm
Actually, I have long thought it is exactly what they feel and mean. They are just getting gutsy enough to say it out loud, since nothing else (citizens, press, supreme court) has stopped them.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2004 08:31 pm
I was all set to vote for Kerry, but Cheney may have convinced me to vote for Bush.

THE TERRORISTS WILL GET ME! OH GOD! SOMEONE HELP!

I'm sorry, Bear, for switching parties but I just feel that Dick Cheney will keep me safe.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2004 08:37 pm
Isn't there some sort of court system for taking politiancs to court for fraudulent advertisement? I want to crash into a tree while driving everytime I hear one of Bush's camp making links between hussein and terrorist acts on american targets. How is it that they aren't made to be accountable? How is it that the american people are so bovinegenous (he!) as to absorb that drivel as truth? Why isn't the media harping on the fact that it isn't?

I remember a few days back when Bush said that he saw the american people as children (or something to that effect) - many took offense to that, but it's true! The masses want to be talked down to, they want the soundbites, they want the simple terms and they want to believe in fairytales.

Ugh.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2004 08:40 pm
Let it out, littlek, let it out.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2004 08:44 pm
Thanks, phew, I feel better now.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2004 08:47 pm
They have no shame and embarrassment. Oddly, no matter how they lie and fear-monger, they maintain half of the vote.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2004 08:49 pm
Because people are sheep.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2004 08:51 pm
Sheep, I tell ya.

(As you can tell from my sig line, I don't always have such a high opinion of people in general.) (Sigh, it sucks being old and cynical, doesn't it?) (Wait, I've always been cynical... in an endlessly hoping I'll be proven wrong kinda way...)
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2004 08:53 pm
I really do try to have faith in people, but when I see this astounding display of bovinosity (I'm sorry, I just don't have better words for what I'm trying to say and cows are like sheep, right?) I just have to snap to reality - people are herd animals.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2004 08:58 pm
well Uncle Dick just wants the best for all of us, he's the Uncle Dick I never had 'cause my real Uncle Dick was in prison for gouging the tax payers money in some flim-flam deal for a military contract unbid and given him on a silver platter. Uncle Dick is my friend and he can be your friend too. Uncle Dick has a friend named Deputy Dan, if you send Uncle Dick some cash then Deputy Dan will be your friend too. Would you like to have Uncle Dick and Deputy Dan as your friends?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2004 09:29 pm
We are at the 1,000 dead US soldiers milestone in Iraq and hearing speeches from Cheney about how he is protecting us from terrorism, He had what, 5 deferments? and not a scratch on him.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2004 10:28 pm
dyslexia wrote:
well Uncle Dick just wants the best for all of us, he's the Uncle Dick I never had 'cause my real Uncle Dick was in prison for gouging the tax payers money in some flim-flam deal for a military contract unbid and given him on a silver platter. Uncle Dick is my friend and he can be your friend too. Uncle Dick has a friend named Deputy Dan, if you send Uncle Dick some cash then Deputy Dan will be your friend too. Would you like to have Uncle Dick and Deputy Dan as your friends?

<Yikes!>
0 Replies

dare2think

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2004 11:56 pm
littlek wrote:
Because people are sheep.

exactly littlek, also people do not think for themselves, they just listen to rhetoric and take it as gospel, sad sad sad.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 09:23 am
It scares the hell out of me that so many people swallow this crap and continue to support that abusive bunch. It tells me that they are all abusive as well. Scary ****!
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 10:12 am
Not many conservatives in this thread, I've noticed.

If Kerry would really smack Bush on the issues he'd kill the guy.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 10:38 am
Hopefully that's what's coming up.

Economic news: bad. (See bounce-buster thread.)

Moderate mantle: shredding. (See "Log Cabin Republicans Won't Endorse Bush!" thread.)

SBVfT: discredited. (See "Debunking...", among others.)

Did Bush fulfill Guard duties?: not lookin' good. (See Thomas' thread, others.)

Next up: Issues and debates.

Things are lookin' up!!
0 Replies