Is every consciousness different?

Jasper10

Sun 4 Sep, 2022 06:52 am
@Jasper10,
I suggest and maintain that consciousness can be experienced as “in the moment” or “not in the moment” in the “waking state” and it is the “I am” who experiences these states.

It is the “I am” who,if aware,can control the consciousness “toggling” effect once it understands the interactions with inward/outward thought types.
Jasper10

Mon 5 Sep, 2022 12:48 am
@Jasper10,
I maintain that awareness sits above consciousness.For there to be awareness of the two “waking” consciousness states then there needs to be something or someone that is aware of them.I maintain the that is the “I am”.
Jasper10

Tue 6 Sep, 2022 12:11 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that as every single part of our physical make up vibrates or “flip flops” or “TOGGLES” then this is directly connected to our understanding and EXPERIENCE of consciousness.The “I am” experiences the “toggling” effect of consciousness.I have suggested and maintain that this “toggling” effect is a direct result of electromagnetic processes at the both the macro and micro levels.ALL things vibrate in the cosmos due to competing magnetic forces which balance each other out at the push/pull level.

I would suggest that all matter may disappear and reappear as part of this electromagnetic “toggling” process but the “I am” part of our make up remains observing and unaffected.
Jasper10

Wed 7 Sep, 2022 01:50 am
@Jasper10,
I believe that is is slowly dawning on secular science that it’s secular scientists needs to become apart of their experiments to be able to understand consciousness.They will then come to understand the absurdity of the science they left behind.
Jasper10

Sun 11 Sep, 2022 01:37 am
@Jasper10,
When UNAWARE secular scientists do wake up sufficiently and become apart of their own experiments then they will become AWARE that the “waking” consciousness states “toggle” or “ vibrate” between an “in the moment state” and an “out of the moment state”

The whole of the cosmos “vibrates”.It’s very makeup “vibrates”.

This “toggling” or “vibration” is as a result of natures science and not secular science.

Natures science utilises electromagnetism.

The mechanical workings of the cosmos including the psychological makeup can be perfectly explained by balanced “toggling” +/- magnetic forces which is NATURES science.

Natures science is completely different to Secular science.

Natures science utilises known forces to explain everything.

Secular science utilises a mythical force to explain everything.
Jasper10

Wed 14 Sep, 2022 02:04 am
@Jasper10,
Now that the single Big Bang theory has failed then this puts the gravity theory into question.

We need to understand what secular science’s ( not natures science) explanation is for the multiple big bangs and big crunches that occur and have always occurred in the cosmos and how their mythical gravity force ties into these multiple big bangs and big crunches.We need their science.

Natures science explains it.
Jasper10

Mon 3 Oct, 2022 06:48 am
@Jasper10,
We all know what inward meditation is but what about outward meditation?

Inward meditation is when the "I am" goes inward into an "out of the moment" consciousness state and then carries out dualistic reasonings.

We know that atheist ultimately reason in UNAWARENESS in this out of synch consciousness state, all manner of nonsense, at both the scientific and philosophical levels. One example being that the very thing that decided to go inward in the first place doesn't exist or is an illusion which sums up atheisms stupid logic.

The "I am" isn't consciousness as atheism assumes. Atheism knows nothing at all about consciousness. It's its "hard problem" and freely admits it, so atheism has no authority whatsoever to claim what is or isn't consciousness.

The "I am" can also go inward in AWARENESS and carry out dualistic reasoning and then come back out again "into the moment" having not reached the same conclusion as atheism's stupid logic.

Jasper10

Thu 6 Oct, 2022 01:39 am
@Jasper10,
The “I am” sits above awareness.

Awareness sits above consciousness.

For there to be awareness then there needs to be something that is either aware or unaware. I would suggest that that something is the “I am” for want of a better expression.

The “I am” CAN control consciousness. It CAN bring itself from an “out the moment” state of consciousness into an “in the moment” state of consciousness.

If this separate element (I am) is unaware then it won’t control consciousness. It will just toggle backwards and forwards between the two states not knowing what's going on but being forced to participate anyway.

Inward thoughts are different to Outward thoughts. Inward thoughts are created by the autopilot part of our make up.

I would suggest that the “I am“ ENGAGES with autopilot INWARD thoughts either to the left or the right in dualistic reasoning.

The "I am" doesn't engage with "outward" manually generated thoughts created in the moment.
Jasper10

Thu 13 Oct, 2022 12:34 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that the KEY to understanding the workings of the brain is to CONTROL consciousness.

I would suggest that the reason atheism struggles with this concept of taking control of consciousness is because it believes consciousness is all there is and things just happen automatically.It believes that the thing that takes CONTROL doesn’t actually exist.

I would suggest that the individual brings oneself (BY TAKING CONTROL) into the moment and tries to stay there.The individual won’t be able to stay there,they will TOGGLE!!!!! back out of the moment automatically until the individual takes CONTROL again.So this process continues unabated.

I would suggest that the individual shouldn’t be just taking control in this way every now and again,the individual should be taking control potentially in every moment initially as an exercise to prove to oneself how little control one has over this consciousness toggling process.

As I say atheism doesn’t try to control consciousness in this way because it claims in UNAWARENESS that there is no SELF (I am) which actually exits to be able to do it.Therefore,it doesn’t do it.

The more the individual tries to control consciousness the better the individual gets at it and becomes aware of how these consciousness control interactions are also connected to the ENGAGEMENT with thought types of which there are two manual and automatic.

I would suggest that the above could be termed as OUTWARD meditation techniques.

0 Replies

Agent Smith

Sun 13 Nov, 2022 10:52 pm
@Thomas33,
I suppose the difference between you(r consciousness) and someone (else's) is not exactly the same as the difference between the Rock of Gibraltar and Adam Smith the economist.
Jasper10

Mon 14 Nov, 2022 12:27 am
@Agent Smith,
What do you know about consciousness? Anything at all?

Agent Smith

Mon 14 Nov, 2022 01:03 am
@Thomas33,
If there's a difference, it probably ain't in the same way as The Rock of Gibraltar is from Adam Smith the economist.
0 Replies

Agent Smith

Mon 14 Nov, 2022 01:36 am
@Thomas33,
Not really is what I've been meaning to say. My browser's acting up so I'll leave it at that.
0 Replies

Agent Smith

Mon 14 Nov, 2022 01:38 am
@Jasper10,
Not much except the very basics mon ami. Wgat about ya?
0 Replies

Jasper10

Thu 11 May, 2023 11:45 pm
@Jasper10,
The consciousness experience is affected by electromagnetic forces.

The consciousness experience is vibratory.

The consciousness experience can be stilled but not with the formula

+=-…..-=+

The only way to still the consciousness experience is with the formula
+/-=+/- which is natures formula.

You can ENGAGE and DISENGAGE with/from the 2 consciousness experiences.

The in (+) and out (-) of the moment consciousness states.

We are not consciousness.
Jasper10

Sun 14 May, 2023 12:04 am
@Jasper10,
We are AFFECTED by consciousness or electromagnetic forces.

You see if you got your philosophy and science right you would understand this.
Jasper10

Sun 14 May, 2023 12:27 am
@Jasper10,
When you think of consciousness think in terms of electromagnetic forces which alter your consciousness experience from an in the moment state to an out of the moment state.
0 Replies