Declawing cats :: Should declawing cats be illegal?

kickycan

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 08:12 pm
I just discovered that cats actually have clitorides (yes, that is the plural form of clitoris--look it up if you don't believe me!).

Given this new knowledge, I believe it to be inhumane to declaw them.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 08:14 pm
Shocked CowDoc? Shocked
0 Replies

CowDoc

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2005 09:37 am
kickcan - am I supposed to understand what the hell you mean?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2005 10:26 am
kickycan wrote:
I just discovered that cats actually have clitorides (yes, that is the plural form of clitoris--look it up if you don't believe me!).

Given this new knowledge, I believe it to be inhumane to declaw them.

yes, there is an obvious connection there Rolling Eyes

cowdoc, kicky is just being a Loki again.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2005 10:32 am
kickycan wrote:

Now we finally know why it's called a "pussy!"

Amazing. You stick around here, you learn something new every day....thanks, Kicky!
0 Replies

nononsense negron

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2006 05:00 pm
Declawing
Evil or Very Mad Declawing is "Barbaric" in every sense of the word. You should research the history of Europe's Barbarians. They were uncivilized to say the least.
0 Replies

nononsense negron

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2006 05:06 pm
kickycan
Somebody neglected your education Kickycan. 2020 is right, America has been dumbed down.
0 Replies

nononsense negron

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2006 05:57 pm
Declawing and Softpaws
Very Happy Thanks for the link phoenix, because I need softpaws for my girl cat who I already had spayed but she still insists that she needs to eliminate the boy cat off the face of the earth. I trim their claws (put on a muzzle for the troublesome ones). The boy does not like to have his claws clipped so my husband does it. He totally respects his "Daddy". I trim the girl's claws without a problem. There is a special claw clipper for cats and you have to make sure that you do not clip too deep or they will bleed. Stay away from the pink part of the nail when clipping.

I really am sorry that you felt that you needed to declaw your cats. My boy ripped up the sofa and we have to throw it out but I won't declaw him for something that is a piece of property and can be replaced. The sofa does not have any feelings. It's just a piece of furniture. My cats are people to me and they deserve more consideration.

I have to keep the girl locked up in our large bathroom because of her viciously attacking the boy when I let her out. So thanks again for the Softpaws link.
0 Replies