Kerry's only hope is to get as nasty as the Bush campaign?

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 11:47 am
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 348 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Brand X

Reply Mon 6 Sep, 2004 02:09 pm
Kerry's been reduced to a punchline...when that happens the slope gets more slippery.

He even started using Bush's 'Bring It On' and then promptly crapped his pants when it was brought on.

And that ne mantra 'W' stands for wrong?

You should have heard HIM say it! Hilarious beyond belief. He looked around, expecting everyone to pat him on the back for being so clever. You could see all the libs thinking....'Hey, he's got a point. Bush's middle name initial is 'W', and the word 'wrong' starts with a 'W' as well!' "You're brilliant, Senator Kerry....brilliant, I tell you!"

I find this to be a very uninspired new Dem mantra, probably thought up by some Janeane Garafolo wannabe doing volunteer work for the party. I bet they had Labor Day circled on their calendars, with the Note To Self scribbled in....."Begin use of "W Stands For Wrong!" line.

Every time he RE-ACTS to Bush instead of taking his own initiative, he loses three points. Sorry John, but hatred of your opponent won't get you into the White House. You have to take a stand, and STAY THERE!

The reason you're having such a hard time Kerry (or should I say, the reason the media is having such a hard time defining you) defining yourself is because if you used who you really were, you know deep down that America would reject it overwhelmingly. And the more that comes out about your record, the more you whine and cry about "hate speech"?

Would you like a bigger shovel John? I think that hole you're in is big enough - but if it makes you happy - keep on digging.
0 Replies