Female catfished as male

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2016 12:01 pm
About 2-4 years ago I had a fake profile of a guy. A girl started talking to me and I couldn't help myself but to reply we started as friends and became more. She was skeptical bc I wouldn't FaceTime or anything long story short this went on for 2-3 years until last winter I told her the truth and she wasn't mad, I explained to her and she understood we kept talking obv not like before but we started to hang out. Around January I saw how she started to talk to a guy and I got mad very jealous sad and depressed about it I told her that I didn't want her talking to me anymore bc that hurt me really bad. She said she didn't want to stop talking to me bc she'll miss me. At then end of it all we came to a deal that we were going to try it out and we have been trying it out it has been really good we both make each other happy. We hae gotten very deep with our feelings she has told me she feels things for me and at one point we have gotten a little bit physical. However now she wants to stop talking bc she feels confused as to its not healthy for neither of us to keep talking to each other bc the more we talk to more attached we get. We want to know what you guys think any advice is helpful. Thank you
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,282 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2016 12:49 pm
@Unkown000,
You have been talking for 2 or 3 years, and you can't sit down and ask what's up?
0 Replies