Your Favorite Shots... Drinks...

mchol

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 09:55 am
I just turned 21 in July, and I'm not an experienced drinker. (Not saying I haven't ever drank alcohal prior... Wink ) I want to know what drinks are good? I've had:

Soju: Very potent Korean rice wine.. I underestimated it's power, drank 3 quarters of a bottle and am surprised I didn't need my stomached pumped!

E & J: Yuck...

Absolut Citron: My favorite until I discovered Hennessey.

Hennessey: My favorite, even better with Grand Mon....something...

Tequila 1800: Not bad... Not good...

Beautiful: My favorite....

Liquid Cocaine: Fire-y concoction... The bartender will only let you have 1 at a time on your table.

Hypnotic: Rather not have again.

And etc etc... What mixes do you like and why?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,505 • Replies: 37
No top replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 10:00 am
The Caipirinha Cocktail, made with one lime cut into wedges, two ounces of cachaca, sugar to taste and ice cubes.

Cachaca is a Brazilian sugar cane distillate, a lighter flavored cousin of rum. It's also good on its own over ice.
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 10:02 am
Campari and orange juice - my favourite. I can't go wrong with it.

In summer - prosecco on ice with Aperol.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 10:03 am
Sterno heated to liquid form and strained through the panties of your Hooters girl....
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 10:04 am
I'm sorry ...that was awful....the devil made me do it....
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 10:10 am
I was introduced to Soju last year. I picked up some Japanese chick in a club, and her and her friends brought me and my buddy to this Korean restaurant, and ordered a couple pitchers of lemon Soju....Soju with ice, lemon, and I think a little sprite. It was damn good, I downed a good portion before I had to drive them home(not smart). I've always wanted to go back to that place to drink more of it, I just haven't....

Another mixed drink I dig is the Mojito. Naked Fish has good ones.

Red Bull and Vodka. Only thing that stops me from drinking them in bars is the price...

Captain and Coke, or Captain and Diet(cut the sugar).

Gin and Tonic.

Orange vodka and tonic.

And the best mix is plenty of beer with plenty of shots of anything, which makes for a good night of making fun of fat girls, then accidently going home with one of them.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 10:10 am
Damn Bear, that trumps my superlager. Ahh, the good old days...Soju is dangerous ****, but quite tasty. I also like really good sake, similar effect. You don't notice until you stand up.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 10:12 am
Now that you say that, Cav, I remember I didn't realize my legs felt semi-numb until I got up from the table.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 10:14 am
Just a note for our new young friend, if thrown properly at a pub, wet-naps stick to windows, and it's a damn funny game to see who can them up the glass the highest. It's even funny sober, especially when the busboys start scraping them off while you're still playing.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 10:20 am
Don't listen to Cav...those games are only funny in Canada.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 10:22 am
Well, there is an 'American-style' version which involves tossing the busboys through the windows.
0 Replies

mchol

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 08:15 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Sterno heated to liquid form and strained through the panties of your Hooters girl....

Hahaha.. Too bad I don't dig chicks though.. Wink But perhaps if I ever got drunk enough, I might one day eperience that, because we all got a lil devil inside... Wink
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 08:18 am
1800 is very smooth when extremely chilled, and lately I've been on a mojito jag.
0 Replies

mchol

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 08:19 am
Slappy... Red Bull and Vodka? Hm, that's an interpretation of me and my hunny bunny... He likes Red Bull, hates vodka, and vice versa for me. But hey I like the sound of that... it might work Smile

And Gin and tonic... I always wanted to try that cause in the movies they always order that at the bar...
0 Replies

mchol

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 08:22 am
Cachaca, Campari, Sterno... I've never heard of these...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 09:27 am
I would avoid sterno there. Most bars don't serve it, unless they have food in warmed serving trays. The sterno would be found in the lighters that heat the trays.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 3 Sep, 2004 10:04 am
Better to look for it near your Greyhound Bus station
0 Replies

carrie

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2004 02:57 pm
Favourite drink: Black Russiam (Vodka, Tia Maria and Coke) With a shot measure of Guiness...mmmm...its like dessert xx
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 7 Sep, 2004 08:04 pm
the sterno admittedly can make you feel a little fuzzy and slow down the responses just a tinch......that's why I always keep a syringe and a Vicks Inhaler handy....if the room begins to spin, open the inhaler, draw the liquid out of the cotton into the syringe, and POP!!!!! Quick pick me up.......that's called shooting whammy.....I learned it from Billy, who worked at the car wash....Billy wasn't with us long.......
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 03:14 am
My favourite shot is the one in the bartender's ass if they water down a martini, and then try to charge ten bucks for it.
0 Replies