My New Found Respect For Bush

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 05:38 pm
First McCain...now Miller....man if I could trick out whores like that I'd be rich.......
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 740 • Replies: 18
No top replies

angie

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 09:25 pm
McCain is positioning himself for '08. I have to believe he despises W for what happened in the '00 primary.

Miller is sad. Laughable, but sad.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 09:35 pm
I see it now, McCain/Powell against Clinton/Dean.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 12:13 am
In that case, edgar, I might have to flip a coin. If Bush wins this time, I definately see Clinton in there in '08. If he loses, it's anybody's guess.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 04:36 am
I feel a certain moral revulsion at the thought of voting Republican any time soon.
0 Replies

Larry434

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 04:56 am
Re: My New Found Respect For Bush
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
First McCain...now Miller....man if I could trick out whores like that I'd be rich.......

Miller just ratted out his party and went over to give aid and comfort to the enemy.

Just like Kerry ratted out his fellow veterans and went to Paris to consort with the enemy killing them.

I thought libs were quite fond of whistleblowers.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 05:01 am
He ought to just go ahead and switch parties so as not to confuse the voters in his state.
0 Replies

Larry434

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 05:06 am
Miller is retiring, duck. Positioning himself for a job in the 2nd Bush admin no doubt.
0 Replies

Harper

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 06:38 am
edgarblythe wrote:
I see it now, McCain/Powell against Clinton/Dean.

Won't McCain be "too old" to run in '08?
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 06:55 am
Larry434 wrote:
Miller is retiring, duck. Positioning himself for a job in the 2nd Bush admin no doubt.

Ah, so it all comes together.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 07:14 am
I don't care what the reason that McCain is so willing to lay down and lie with the enemy that did him that way back in 2000, my respect for him has went from 100% to almost nothing. As for miller, who cares.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 07:32 am
Re: My New Found Respect For Bush
Larry434 wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Miller just ratted out his party and went over to give aid and comfort to the enemy.

Just like Kerry ratted out his fellow veterans and went to Paris to consort with the enemy killing them.

I thought libs were quite fond of whistleblowers.

Welcome to A2K pragmaticone, I hope you plan to keep just one identity here and be a bit more pleasant than on Abuzz.
0 Replies

Larry434

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 07:38 am
Thanks for the welcome, bear.

And I know not to what you refer re: abuzz.

Care to elaborate?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 07:45 am
Larry434 wrote:
Thanks for the welcome, bear.

And I know not to what you refer re: abuzz.

Care to elaborate?

You are being accused of having another persona on a different website called abuzz. Some people here used to frequent abuzz.
0 Replies

Larry434

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 07:57 am
Like many others here, I was on abuzz under a different screen name, McG.

I was just curious about the multiple ID reference.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 08:39 am
well, welcome. I have found your posts to be quite fair and balanced. :wink:
0 Replies

Larry434

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 08:42 am
Thanks McG. Yours as well.
0 Replies

angie

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 09:01 am
revel wrote: "I don't care what the reason that McCain is so willing to lay down and lie with the enemy that did him that way back in 2000, my respect for him has went from 100% to almost nothing"

McCain is a good, courageous, reasonable, intelligent man. I, too, am disappointed by his support for the arrogant, divisive, unreasonable, extremist person who behaved despicably toward him during the last primary.

But I also understand why he is doing what he is doing. He cannot run as a third party candidate, so he needs a political party. Don't judge him too harshly, this is how politics in America works.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 2 Sep, 2004 09:15 am
angie a whore is a whore...that's what's wrong with this country....years of putting aside principles for the sake of political expediency.......and people turning a blind eye going "well that's politics"...of course they do it....we let them get away with it......NOT what the founding fathers intended supposedly
0 Replies