Madame Hillary

swolf

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 07:25 am
I really wish some of the people on A2K could see a particular envelope which I have here.

It comes from Human Events online and amounts to an offer of a free copy of R. Emmett Tyrell's book "Madame Hillary" for new subscribers. The blurb on the envelope goes thus:

Kerry Stumbles... Liberals Fume... And yet two big-time Democrats are smiling, from ear to ear!

So far, the Clintons' diabolical plan has sabotaged Lieberman, Clark, Edwards, and Dean---will Kerry be next? Yours Free--The blockbuster new book Madam Hillary, an astounding expose of the secret plan to make Hillary Clinton the first woman president of the U.S.

Details:

http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=2974

I say again, my suggestion to some of you demmunists watching in dismay as the gigolo's campaign implodes here would be to ask yourselves how you (and the demmy party) came to such a pass.

The basic answer is that the dem party HAD more viable candidates than the gigolo (not that any RATIONAL person would vote for but easily more viable), but that the Clinton blackops squads torpedoed all of them to keep the way clear for H. Clinton's run for it in 08.

Tyrell's book apparently provides some of the specifics and details.

As you watch the dem party being swept into the trash bins of history in a 50-state blowout this november, remember to say

"Thank you, Slick!".
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,187 • Replies: 61
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 07:34 am
golly wiz, with such a rousing intro/critique of the Hitlery agenda, I can hardly wait to get my hands on the book. I am sure it's filled with brain shattering tidbits. On the other hand-------I shall continue with my IRRATIONAL fear of simple-minded oafs in the same manner as I did with the John Birch Society. Was Earl Warren ever impeached?
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 01:09 pm
Can't we make a little agreement swolf? I'll read your link (oh bummer, already did), and you'll change the childish word "demmunist" into the grown-up word "democrat". Do we have a deal?
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 01:19 pm
Quote:
She reminds me of the late Madame Mao, Jiang Qing. In China Madame Mao was called 'the white-boned demon,' after the legendary phantasm that could supposedly take on different shapes and was never more dangerous than when wearing a seductive guise

Quote:
When she talks of 'bringing America back,' she really means bringing back a Clinton presidency. She speaks as the once and future president

Quote:
Madame Hillary would, in her wildest dreams, undoubtedly relish a presidency that was an unending left-wing rampage, a national Cambodian re-education camp for anyone caught wearing an Adam Smith necktie or scarf

Quote:
She would install an all-woman Cabinet to thumb her nose at the patriarchy

Quote:
If the Republicans fail and Hillary is elected, she will work through the night like a busy little beaver gnawing away at the rule of law

I don't know how you call it in the US of A, but we call this slander.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 01:20 pm
Is swolf ever going to be asked to read the terms of service here?
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 01:20 pm
In the US of A, we call it BS (and I'm being polite).
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 01:22 pm
That's also an option D'artagnan :wink:
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 01:25 pm
The Hillary haters in this forum display a powerful fear of the woman. They may hate Bill, but they're scared of Hillary. It's interesting, Rick...
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 01:31 pm
Interesting indeed. Are there a lot of powerful female Republicans? (besides Condaleezza Rice)
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 01:33 pm
What's a lot scarier than Hillary?

swolf believing everything she reads, and me knowing there are so many more out there just like her.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 01:38 pm
posting just to get this on a different page

Cool
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 01:42 pm
turning over a new leaf, eh Beth? Smile
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 01:43 pm
I'm still waiting for swolf's reply :wink:
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 01:51 pm
Come on Walter, I saw you posted here something, wasn't fast enough to read it though Mr. Green
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 01:58 pm
Can you imagine how poisoned the state of the political affairs in this country would be if the Democratic Party treated Laura Bush the way the Republicans to this day talk about Hillary Clinton?

It's hard to comtemplate a hatred so everlastingly vile...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 02:06 pm
New leaf, pdiddie.

I've gathered you all here to talk about the new colours for clothing for this autumn. Cool
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 02:12 pm
blue denim levi 501, auburn leather leggings and gray stetson hat. cranberry red shirt with snappy buttons.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 02:22 pm
I love the way the younger generation, including skateboarders, have hijacked the snap front western plaid shirts. You might want to shop early, dys, to make sure you have a good slection.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 02:27 pm
damn, I may have to change my style to button-down collars with reverse stripes.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 02:27 pm
Cool

New dark red steppers are on my shoppin' agenda.
0 Replies