Krauthammer: Dems will need therapy...

swolf

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 09:36 pm
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/opinion/2002019540_krauthammer30.html

Quote:

Nimzovitch, who Krauthammer mentions, played chess by a definite system, which could be a blessing or a curse under differiing circumstances. As I've read it he was never able to beat Alexhine, the most notable player of the period.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 615 • Replies: 9
No top replies

shaggydog

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 10:51 am
Really, my best reason to vote for Bush is to hear all the whining afterward.

Plus half of Hollywood will move away. (not that it matters to jet setters anyway)
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 10:58 am
It's amazing that this guy can write an entire opinion piece about 'the Democrats'. Is he talking about the people who vote democratic or the elected politicians, or the party itself? It's very hard to think that he has anything to say except 'nah nanny boo boo'.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 11:47 am
We might well indeed need therapy if bush is actually elected this time around. We just won't be able to do it because we will either be broke or dead.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 01:09 pm
HILARIOUS!!! Make a movie of it!!!!

LOL!

(Krauty is growing a sharp sense of humor.)
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 02:31 pm
I'm sick and tired of the liberal claptrap about "taking back America". What exactly do they mean? Take back my money, to give to some idiot? Take back my guns and ammo so I cannot defend myself against the same idiot? Take back my property that I can no longer defend OR afford to pay taxes on?

I really wish they would explain that.

What I think they mean: Take back America so we can burn and piss on the flag (protected by the 1st ammendment, of course). Take back America so we can sue the crap out of small businesses that we find politically/ecologically incorrect. Take back America so we can tax the successful into oblivion, leaving a classless, incapable society. Take back America so we can listen to some blowhard womanizer tell us how great everything is, while our enemies prepare to attack us.

Anyone care to continue?
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 03:01 pm
You're frothing, cjhsa. I'm sort of a nouveau liberal so I've never heard of the things you mention.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 03:03 pm
Then you have much to learn. What I would suggest you do - open your own mainstream small business. Your mind will change.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 03:09 pm
Well, my partner and I happen to own a small business. It certainly isn't easy, but the 'liberals' haven't sued us yet, and nobody has pissed on my flag. If your beef is the messed up government and tax system, I'm with you, but I don't see how you can blame that on liberals.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 04:18 pm
For that matter my flag that blows on my front porch is in fine condition as well.
0 Replies