Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 10:40 pm
Interesting, how people act when they've had a few drinks. Some people get loud and obnoxious, some people want to start a fight, some just fall asleep.

I'm one of those people who loves everybody. When I have had a few drinks, I just want to hug people and tell them I love them, even if I don't know them. I want people to smile. I want people to laugh. I just love EVERYTHING!

I don't know why. I'm sure there is some deep psychological chasm in my subconscious that needs to be filled or something. But whatever. I enjoy it. I have a good time. And most of the time, the people around me enjoy it too.

What are you like when you drink? Are you a lover? A fighter? Does your personality completely change? Do you end up waking up next to strangers the next morning?

I love you,

Kicky

P.S. I've had a few drinks tonight. Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,278 • Replies: 57
No top replies

J-B

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 10:57 pm
dunno, i have never had drinks:)
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 11:20 pm
Lol! I begin very sweetly - I am very affectionate, and given to quoting long poems or parts of Shakespeare.

I then enter a somewhat combative phase - very clever and witty, and hysterically funny, I am told, but rather pointed and intolerant. I recall the events, but not the funny rants - which is very odd. I can be very mean in this phase. Urrrrrrrgh. I suspect irritations that I do not normally express are outed here. Yuk!

I once told a bunch of folk, over for New Year's Eve dinner and such, that I was far too tired to get them coffee, and it was time they went home, at 2.00 am.

Then I get sleepy, and remember awful songs which I have no knowledge of when sober.

I usually stay in phase 1.

But not always.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 12:23 am
I guess I'm no better qualified than to answer this question than right now, since I've been drinking fairly heavily all night long.

I'm a nice fun guy when I'm drinking.

But what difference what it make to you, kicky, what the hell people are like when they're drunk.

You friggin' idiot! What a stupid friggin' question.

I see you anywhere else around the board tonight, Kicky, and, so help me.... I'm gonna knock you down.

Stupid friggin bastard
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 12:27 am
I am about the same unsober as when I am tired.... some monitors are not engaged.

But that is sort of true with me anyway...
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 04:35 am
Quote:
I suspect irritations that I do not normally express

There are more?!? And something in your demeanour is 'normal'? Shocked
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 04:53 am
What about you, Pondy? Hmmmmmmmmm......?
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 04:58 am
Pleasant, pleasant, pleasant.
I rarely drink. I might consume alcohol once or twice a year. When I drink, I am always pleasant (but, I'm always pleasant--no booze required). I am always a joy to be around. I smile. I laugh. I light up the entire smoke-filled drinking establishment with my radiant personality. Smile

If I have three drinks, my honey has a fun night. If I have four or five drinks, I need to go home, crawl in bed, and SLEEP. If I have six or more drinks, I go home and hug the toilet all night long and I'm sick for three days. My alcohol tolerance level is extremely low.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 04:59 am
kickycan- I start out like you................I love everybody, and tell them about it, loud and clear. But soon after, I get very very sleepy!
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 05:04 am
nice fun guy
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I'm a nice fun guy when I'm drinking.

Gus:

Your radiant personality is shining through once again. You definitely are a nice fun guy. I don't understand why Kicky would pick a fight with you by inquiring into your drinking habits. Pour yourself another drink! Smile
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 05:06 am
I'm the same self centered jerk off drunk or sober.....but when I'm drinking the jerk I already am gets notched up a bit......Once in Grundy Va if you can believe it, I walked out of the mens room with my pants off
and sat down in the big lettuce bowl on the salad bar.....and then talked the manager out of throwing me out and a big guy out of whipping my ass......that's the kind of drunk I am.......of course in Grundy Va there aren't a lot of entertainment options.......
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 08:26 am
I drink to make other people look even better... And then have fun with them! Not make fun of, though. I'm too nice for that. We'll see what happens tonite, going to a sushi place, and I'll bathe in sake...
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 08:30 am
I drank with you...or tried to keep up. You've got a hollow leg as they say here. But then again all the Swedes I've ever drunk with are nice drunks...lol
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 08:31 am
But he talks so much! He's nice - but he's just babbling away. While I get tired after two glasses of wine and don't want to talk at all - or listen...
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 08:33 am
That's why you two are such a nice pair...I miss you guys.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 08:36 am
When I get drunk, no one can tell. The problem with that s the drinks keep coming, and I get sooo loaded untill finally (just before I feel like I may puke, or pass out) I just walk away before no one notices Smile
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 08:41 am
I don't drink much, but I've noticed that different kinds of alcohol affect me differently.

Beer -- I hardly ever drink beer, but I am a pretty good dancer after I've had a few.

White wine -- I'm perky for the first glass, then a little melancholic. It upsets my tummy.

Red wine -- I think I'm a philosopher, in fact, I'm sure I am. It also upsets my tummy unless it is very good.

Champagne -- I can drink a lot of this, if it is reasonably good. Very uplifting and happy, I'm a party-girl... then a quick thud and I'm asleep.

Sake -- I dance with the moon. Can give a bad headache the next day but I remember nothing.

Cognac -- My favorite drink -- I'm happy and a little silly (ask Gautam).

Jack Daniels and the Highland Scotches -- I am sure that I'm twenty years younger and become the life of the party.

Islay Scotch -- I never can drink enough of this to notice. Ick. Tastes like a peatbog.

Gin -- Also quickly become the life of the party and often want to remove clothing.

Tequila -- I almost immediately pass out. Not a good high.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 08:42 am
I'm a happy goes sleepy drunk. When I'm too drunk to be happy I go to sleep.
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 08:47 am
Hey, piffka, just bought a case of Bombay Sapphire, you wanna come over?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 08:50 am
You couldn't handle that BD!

Playing bars raises my alcohol quotient but I had a nice bar owner tell me I was a "rummy" many years ago and I cut down my intake.
0 Replies