What do you think

Ibredd

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2004 05:57 pm
What do you think

When John Kerry testfied to Congress his action were a low blow to all others in the
service, he could not have done a better job at lowering moral if he had tried. So lets
think what if he really was an enemy collaborator He did meet with them illegally was it
in France. So lets see meets with the enemy destroyed troop moral, so I guess my real
question is, could he have been a spy while serving in vietnam. Could it be spying was the
reason he was in Combodia on Christmas to again meet with the enemy, no wonder there was
no report of this in his U.S. record.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,035 • Replies: 10
No top replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2004 06:01 pm
Re: What do you think
Ibredd wrote:
What do you think

When John Kerry testfied to Congress his action were a low blow to all others in the
service, he could not have done a better job at lowering moral if he had tried. So lets
think what if he really was an enemy collaborator He did meet with them illegally was it
in France. So lets see meets with the enemy destroyed troop moral, so I guess my real
question is, could he have been a spy while serving in vietnam. Could it be spying was the
reason he was in Combodia on Christmas to again meet with the enemy, no wonder there was

may I show you something in a tinfoil hat?
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2004 06:06 pm
and i will provide the corner and the chair.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2004 06:07 pm
What do you think?

When John Kerry testfied to Congress, his actions were a low blow to all others in the
service. He could not have done a better job at lowering morale if he had tried. So lets
think, what if he really was an enemy collaborator? He did meet with them illegally, was it
in France? So lets see, he meets with the enemy, destroyed troop morale, so I guess my real
question is, could he have been a spy while serving in Vietnam? Could it be spying was the
reason he was in Cambodia on Christmas, to again meet with the enemy? No wonder there was

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2004 06:16 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
What do you think?

When John Kerry testfied to Congress, his actions were a low blow to all others in the
service. He could not have done a better job at lowering morale if he had tried. So lets
think, what if he really was an enemy collaborator? He did meet with them illegally, was it
in France? So lets see, he meets with the enemy, destroyed troop morale, so I guess my real
question is, could he have been a spy while serving in Vietnam? Could it be spying was the
reason he was in Cambodia on Christmas, to again meet with the enemy? No wonder there was

Cycloptichorn

Could I forward my posts to you for grammer checks as well?
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2004 06:17 pm
Could I forward my posts to you for grammar checks as well?

Smile

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2004 06:20 pm
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=32213

So, Rumsfeld -- sacrificial lamb? Does he deserve to be fired?

Let's talk!
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2004 06:25 pm
sozobe wrote:

Let's talk!
I wouldn't mind seeing him removed from the position. Not because of what others think he has done but because of the attention that these things have brought upon the Bush administration. I think he has done a good job but his reputation has suffered and that makes it harder to get things done.
0 Replies

PKB

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2004 07:04 pm
Re: What do you think
Ibredd wrote:
What do you think

Drunk Put the bottle down and back away s-l-o-w-l-y.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2004 04:29 am
sozobe wrote:

Let's talk!

absolutely...any pretense...any excuse......send him home....
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2004 06:38 am
Baldimo wrote:
sozobe wrote:

Let's talk!
I wouldn't mind seeing him removed from the position. Not because of what others think he has done but because of the attention that these things have brought upon the Bush administration. I think he has done a good job but his reputation has suffered and that makes it harder to get things done.

I agree. Whether he is responsible or not doesn't really matter. The buck has to stop somewhere and if he doesn't want to pass it to the president or vice president then he needs to step down.
0 Replies