I Need Help

S-J

Reply Sun 8 May, 2016 09:34 pm
Hi.
My name is Sierra and I am 15 years old. I currently live with my parents, two siblings, a dog and cat.

And we literally are out of options.

My mother is currently having a mental breakdown at my dinner table because we just had a conversation about how we are going to be kicked out of our home because we cannot pay our monthly rent of $1500. She works at Target, and my father works at Walmart.

My two younger siblings and I are still in school, and every single person in our household are growing grey hairs because of the stress of not knowing when we will have money to buy food after paying rent, or bills, or having money taken out from the government.
As you can see, to be very blunt, we are fucked.
And I'm trying to find ways to help make money to financially support my family before we are kicked to the streets. Again.

I know I may just be 15, but honestly, I'm searching for any way to help my mother and my family. I'm doing everything in my power to support her, but I can only do so much when I don't even have a job to begin with.
The reason I'm writing this is because I know that possibly, there is someone here that will read this, and give me advice or help to figure out a way to keep my family from losing literally everything.

I am willing to work. There is no doubt about it. I just need money to help my family, and I know this statement is probably becoming very redundant, but it's the only reason I'm writing this.

Please, if you have any advice or possible job for me, please email me at Edit (Moderator): email removed as this kind of request is often a scam. If you need help talk to users here and prove that this isn't a drive by scam.
I would be extremely grateful for any advice. Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,044 • Replies: 0
No top replies