How can a good God allow suffering

izzythepush

Fri 7 Feb, 2020 05:46 am
@farmerman,
Never heard of him. Will Graham Lister do?

Leadfoot

Fri 7 Feb, 2020 08:06 am
@izzythepush,
It’s his typos. Don’t make fun of the disabled : )
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Sat 8 Feb, 2020 12:33 am
Who can be exact at to the day (Wednesday in the middle of the year) and place (Spratly Islands) where World War III will start? Has World War III started?
izzythepush

Sat 8 Feb, 2020 04:55 am
@peacecrusader888,
Someone who really speak for God wouldn't need to be vague. Vagueness is the preserve of snake oil salesmen and conmen. Just because you're daft enough to have been conned doesn't mean anyone else will.

You're not just inexact, you're completely wrong.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Sat 8 Feb, 2020 06:23 am
@peacecrusader888,
Easy it is, to predict the future before it arrives.
Or after.
farmerman

Sat 8 Feb, 2020 06:45 am
@Leadfoot,
you predict the future with sufficient tim for your acolytes pitch in and send you money with which you can live a great life. When your predictions are waay off, you can state that your dates were off by 120 years not 12, so its just another fund raising opportunity.
Yep ,being in the "predictions of Armageddon" are a great invention for religious commerce.

At least thats my opinion
izzythepush

Sat 8 Feb, 2020 07:05 am
@farmerman,
You'd think that when the end of the World came and went without actually ending people would wise up, but no. After such false claims membership of such organisations actually increases.

It's seriously fucked up.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Sat 8 Feb, 2020 07:21 am
@farmerman,
My 'favorite' ploy to date is from a New Age group that picked the 2012 end of Mayan calendar date for 'Ascension' . When it didn’t happen they decided it was out of pity for the rest of us, so the One delayed it so we could all ascend as a group. Hoo boy, but how could anyone argue with our own compassion and that old unconditional love.

I wish I could write them all off as money whores, but I think it is more fucked up than that.
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Sat 8 Feb, 2020 08:48 am
Only God the Father knows when prophecy will happen. God the Son (Jesus) does not know.
izzythepush

Sat 8 Feb, 2020 08:59 am
@peacecrusader888,
And the spirit of Ama has no chance.

Only gullible fools follow doom mongering false prophets.
farmerman

Sat 8 Feb, 2020 03:11 pm
@izzythepush,
I never asked before , what the hell is an AMA anyway.

I know what a H AMANA HAMANA HAMANA HAMANA is.
izzythepush

Sat 8 Feb, 2020 04:46 pm
@farmerman,
You're asking the wrong person.
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Sat 8 Feb, 2020 08:01 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
I never asked before , what the hell is an AMA anyway.

I know what a H AMANA HAMANA HAMANA HAMANA is.

Ama is a spirit. We, the listeners, cannot see Him or touch Him but can hear Him, that is why we can record what He says on audio tapes. For your information, Ama, to the listener, is Jesus Christ Himself.

In the Pilipino language, "ama" is translated as "father". When capitalized, "Ama", if refers to "God the Father".
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Sat 8 Feb, 2020 08:48 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
And the spirit of Ama has no chance.

Only gullible fools follow doom mongering false prophets.

Gullible? Until now, there is no GOTACURAL, but there is AIDS. When I asked Him in the 1980s if AIDS is GOTACURAL, He said in the affirmative. There is no cure for it.
izzythepush

Sun 9 Feb, 2020 03:38 am
@peacecrusader888,
He also said the world would end numerous times and was wrong.

Each time you posted such nonsense I said the World would not end.

In this respect I have 100% success rate in predicting the future while poor old mc has a 100% failure rate.

AIDS is no longer the death sentence it once was, huge strides in its treatment are being made every day.

You are gullible, very gullible, which is why you believe this nonsense.

georgeob1

Sun 9 Feb, 2020 02:22 pm
@izzythepush,
How do you feel about climate change ?
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Mon 10 Feb, 2020 03:01 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
He also said the world would end numerous times and was wrong.

Each time you posted such nonsense I said the World would not end.

In this respect I have 100% success rate in predicting the future while poor old mc has a 100% failure rate.

AIDS is no longer the death sentence it once was, huge strides in its treatment are being made every day.

You are gullible, very gullible, which is why you believe this nonsense.

I never said that the world will end. I said that World War III will start on a Wednesday, in the middle of the year, at Spratly Islands. I am just an echo of the spirit of Ama.

AIDS now is no longer the death sentence it once was, but have the medical professionals found a cure for it? Have they found a vaccine for it?
izzythepush

Mon 10 Feb, 2020 03:32 am
@peacecrusader888,
Splitting hairs doesn't alter the fact that you're wrong. 100% wrong.

It took a long time to get a polio vaccine, but they did it. Huge strides are being made in the treatment of HIV. It sounds very much like you'd rather they never developed a vaccine because of Ama sandwicha.
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Thu 13 Feb, 2020 12:52 am
"16) nameless diseases will spread, the cause of which will not be known, and such diseases will exact a heavy toll of human beings and work animals;" - this prophecy was said on 1979-10-19 by the spirit of Ama and published in the Sunday magazine, Philippine Panorama, of Manila Daily Bulletin, on 1980-03-30.
peacecrusader888

Thu 13 Feb, 2020 01:02 am
Now, the corona virus is exacting is toll to human beings, but later, disease will exact a toll to human beings and work animals.