CIA to Report What WMD Iraq MIGHT Have Developed

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2004 03:51 pm
Next month, a report is due out on the Iraq WMD capabilities. The initial mission has changed, perhaps so Bush can have additional backing for his invasion of Iraq just in time for the election?

Something else to watch develop. See it soon in a Bush / Cheney Ad Near You!

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/iraq/la-na-wmd20aug20,1,101425.story?coll=la-home-headlines

CIA Study on Iraq Weapons Is Off Course, Officials Say

The agency is trying to project what Hussein may have developed had the U.S. not invaded.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 556 • Replies: 2
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2004 06:14 pm
There is also the possibility Saddam would have developed Alien technology and warp speed engines! Or he could have developed some Master Anhiliation Device that could destroy the US! Or he could have genetically engineered a superior race that would wipe out mankind and replace it with a strain of mutants! It's a DAMN good thing we got to them first!
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2004 07:25 pm
Well, yeah, I suppose those things are possible. Hadn't considered their development of the warp speed engine. Shocked

I imagine that if the report is finished next month and follows the altered course towards what might have happened, it will be used "big time" towards validating the invasion of Iraq.

I am waiting to hear that the mission was changed by a certain someones appearing at the CIA office day in and day out and that, although he didn't SAY anything he DID keep looking over their shoulder and correcting their spelling.
0 Replies