i need help with this riddle please, oh please

lunarrabbit

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 02:47 pm
bud8b wrote:
well, i haven't gotten any rule book either. i don't really see how using the internet would be against the rules anyway. i mean really, if i see a question to something that intrigues me, and don't know the answer, i'm going to research it and find the answer. i figured this place would be a good place to start since i can't seem to figure this one out.

and please crazychck, don't act all ''holier than thou''. there is absolutely no possible way you would know all the answers from just the knowledge in your head.
maybe i'll just wait for the rulebook and read the fine print myself.

if asking for help is against the rules, then whoopidy doo, they should've sent me the rules along with the clues.

Researching it online shouldn't be against the rules, but you weren't really "researching" it, now were you? Researching is where you actually do the legwork for your own answers, not getting others to hand you the answers on a platter...especially when they don't know that they are doing all the work so that you can try to win your share of a million bucks.
I believe that is crazy's point...however, crazy probably should have the doc look into upping his/her meds...

(edited to avoid redundant posting Smile )
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 02:54 pm
Thanks, lunarrabbit. A million dollars - probably should be some rules then to make sure everyone plays fair.
0 Replies

cookies38199

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 08:14 pm
Re: OUTWIT THE WEST
crazechck wrote:
It seems alot of people are coming up here trying to find answers to this game... Luckily I already have them, and it seems you people are having trouble with them. Well if you have not received your rule book yet, outsourcing your answers over the Internet it against the rules, so I would suggest you get rid of this post, and stop trying to cheat and do it on your own... LIKE I DID!!

SO WHY ARE YOU HERE THEN????? Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

jafelty

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 09:00 pm
What is it??
I am stumped on trying to answer your question. When you get a reply, please let me know Rolling Eyes

Janeen
0 Replies

ano1111

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 09:59 pm
by the way the rule book will not be mailed untill 10/18/04 so no-one actually knows the rules. so sorry there crazychk but i don't believ that you know what you are talking about. read the back of the registration envolpe.
0 Replies

crazechck

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 07:19 am
Obviously you are the one that doesn't know what they are talking about. You can get the rulebook online! And I never said I had every question done in the book. It is far from that. I may have a little over half of them done. If you can read I said there were alot harder questions in the book then the ones you are asking help on.
0 Replies

LSechrist

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 08:21 am
Outwit the West
Are you saying that you didn't use the internet for any of your answers? Hard to believe! Because I'm sure you haven't driven across the country for pictures & answers to these clues. If you have then you really don't need the money anyway b/c people who travel like that are usually pretty well off. Plus you said that you did it on your own. Are you saying that you had no help? In which I also find hard to believe b/c your spelling isn't hitting on a lot either! Which says to me that you need help in many areas.
0 Replies

lisamb01

Reply Wed 25 Aug, 2004 08:32 am
buck-able beast
Apparently ALL of us are researching over the net or none of us whould have found this site. I also highly doubt Marlboro expects us to fly to these places and actually take a picture of a light, if you've got that much $$$ you can pay for your own trip. Obviously some of you have a team of four because you have your rule books already, which means you didn't just get yours in the mail 3 days ago or less like some of us which could be considered an unfair advantage. I do not have a team of four and am not planning on entering the contest but that doesn't give me the right unlike some people to leave crude comments. My mother always taught me that if I didn't have anything nice to say then to keep quiet or you just might find out one of these competitors will be your bunk mate on your trip. Good luck to all of those entering Very Happy .
0 Replies

clueless01

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2004 07:39 am
Buck able beast
We think the answer to this is Meican Poker. We are trying to play the game to and it says nothing about usin the net to find your answer in fact that is where we have most of our through ask.com it just takes alot of reading. So good luck to everyone and happy hunting. Very Happy
0 Replies

tarnish

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2004 10:35 pm
i know the answer but you need to do the research yourself why do you think that someone playing this game is going to help you win
0 Replies

clueless01

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 07:30 am
Excuse me I know the answer too and I dont need your help. I was answering for someone post that I found on there. Have a nice day now goodbye
0 Replies

aldaerim

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 03:07 pm
Oh Stop it already
To everyone entering!!!,
Look, get the questions answered however you can and don't worry about where you got it, Marlboro is not out here checking to see who is Checkin the net for answers and how could they tell by your screenname?????? Laughing Good Luck to everyone and I will see ya at the ranch!!!!! Razz
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 03:16 pm
Finally! A voice of reason!
0 Replies

chickideecheck

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 09:00 pm
Re: Oh Stop it already
aldaerim wrote:
To everyone entering!!!,
Look, get the questions answered however you can and don't worry about where you got it, Marlboro is not out here checking to see who is Checkin the net for answers and how could they tell by your screenname?????? Laughing Good Luck to everyone and I will see ya at the ranch!!!!! Razz

Good luck 2 you 2. I never realised how many smokers are around, and everyone on your team has to smoke! A friend of ours said jokingly he'd start smoking just to play, but we already have a team. This contest is fun though. Good luck to everyone!
0 Replies

getoverit

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 02:01 am
Craze- Sore loser, I read and reread those same rules. The answer is
BUCKING THE TIGER! It's a form of Faro(card game).
Jeez Craze GET OVER IT.
0 Replies

amandamichael

Reply Tue 31 Aug, 2004 06:15 pm
Real thing or Not???
OK....our team has found most of the answers I just have a question....for example the Morgan Earp question does it have to be a pic of the actual one he was holding...or anyone in general...same as with the bronco that's been bucking on a states plate...does it have to be one from that year or any year??? Stupid question...but we have no clue??? Embarrassed
0 Replies

nursewannabe3

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 12:41 am
it's just a game
Would everyone stop getting so worked up. It's just a game. I mean, of the millions and millions of smokers entering this contest (realistically)...how many of us are actually going to get anything out of it. Besides a vast knowledge of the West??

I'm not ashamed to ask; I am stumped on the Taxidermist question, the Poker game with 5 players, Daniel Boone,the wheat-based drink and the cowboy symbols. I haven't even gotten halfway through the book yet. Embarrassed
0 Replies

cinder76

Reply Sat 4 Sep, 2004 03:45 pm
try roadsideamerica.com.... they have half of the answers there
0 Replies

kandio40

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 08:33 pm
You can get your answers anyway you can...And if you were smart enough to get all the answers you should be smart enough to know that it will come down to the essay
0 Replies

zippy12287

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 09:08 pm
any ideas on the only light of its kind for 2000 miles????
0 Replies