i need help with this riddle please, oh please

bud8b

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2004 06:35 pm
A bronco bucks you. As does a bull. But with this animal, it's you that does the bucking. And if you do it well, you'll win a few bucks to boot.

What is this buck-able beast?

i'm stumped, and i think i'm starting to suck at riddles. please give me a hand and an answer. :wink:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 11,491 • Replies: 52
No top replies

Charli

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2004 08:13 pm
MAYBE . . . ?
Maybe . . .

A racehorse? At a racetrack.
[/color] Smile Smile Smile
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2004 08:58 pm
I found this definition for buck:

A counter or marker formerly passed from one poker player to another to indicate an obligation, especially one's turn to deal.

Maybe the answer has something to do with poker?
0 Replies

Vi

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2004 01:00 am
a human, then. you pass the buck, and if you play well you win. I don't like it though
0 Replies

Charli

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2004 08:00 pm
OR . . .
Or, . . .

BUCK THE "ODDS"?
[/color] Cool Cool Cool

http://www.ac.wwu.edu/~stephan/Animation/chaplin.movie.gif
0 Replies

bangie349

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 08:32 pm
buck-able beast
Still stumped on this one!
0 Replies

lunarrabbit

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 10:11 pm
If someone gives you the answer, are you going to share your prize money with them if you win the Contest? Smile I could use the answer myself, it is a bit of a doozy, isn't it?
(I don't really want anyone to give me the answers!)
0 Replies

ano1111

Reply Mon 23 Aug, 2004 10:12 pm
what about a bull that you ride in a bar?
0 Replies

golferdmr

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 12:59 am
Answer
Did you ever find the answer?
0 Replies

crazechck

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 07:42 am
OUTWIT THE WEST
It seems alot of people are coming up here trying to find answers to this game... Luckily I already have them, and it seems you people are having trouble with them. Well if you have not received your rule book yet, outsourcing your answers over the Internet it against the rules, so I would suggest you get rid of this post, and stop trying to cheat and do it on your own... LIKE I DID!!
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 08:14 am
A brief interlude: Yay, Golferdmr! You are our 20,000th poster registered!

0 Replies

lisamb01

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 10:10 am
buck-able beast
Youv'e got me stumped. I give up Exclamation do you know the answer? Please respond via e-mail I'm not sure how to check my mail on this site. [email protected] Thanks Lisa
0 Replies

lunarrabbit

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 11:02 am
Re: OUTWIT THE WEST
crazechck wrote:
It seems alot of people are coming up here trying to find answers to this game... Luckily I already have them, and it seems you people are having trouble with them. Well if you have not received your rule book yet, outsourcing your answers over the Internet it against the rules, so I would suggest you get rid of this post, and stop trying to cheat and do it on your own... LIKE I DID!!

I am trying to find the answers, not trick people into doing the work for me under the guise of an innocent riddle. My post was to let others know that this person was not on the up-and-up. I put the part about it being difficult so that I wouldn't seem so...hateful. Unlike some people.
Thanks for posting about it being against the rules, so that I could change my original post to let people know that I DON'T really want the answer from them.
And no, I haven't received my rule book yet. I just got the info yesterday.
0 Replies

bangie349

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 11:49 am
crazechck apparently doesn't have the answer either or they would not be on this site looking for it! Rolling Eyes And I didn't get my rule book either!
0 Replies

crazechck

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 12:10 pm
Ha Ha
Why would I lie about having the answer... That is just stupid and something you would probably do.

The point is this post should be deleted! Whether you are asking for yourself or whatever. You are trying to get the answer and yes you can be traced by IP so I would delete it.

Oh yeah... And that is by far not the hardest question, so if you are having problems with that one... good luck on some of the other!
0 Replies

bud8b

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 01:20 pm
well, i haven't gotten any rule book either. i don't really see how using the internet would be against the rules anyway. i mean really, if i see a question to something that intrigues me, and don't know the answer, i'm going to research it and find the answer. i figured this place would be a good place to start since i can't seem to figure this one out.

and please crazychck, don't act all ''holier than thou''. there is absolutely no possible way you would know all the answers from just the knowledge in your head.
maybe i'll just wait for the rulebook and read the fine print myself.

if asking for help is against the rules, then whoopidy doo, they should've sent me the rules along with the clues.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 02:19 pm
I'm lost. What kind of game is this? Sounds a little competitive. Is there a prize?

If you win do you get automatic Mensa membership or something?

What's the fuss?
0 Replies

sujensen

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 02:29 pm
so, how does one exactly delete a post?
Sorry to sound so stupid!
I will apologize now, as I am sure that crazychk will most certainly let me know how stupid I am since he indeed has all the answers!
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 02:39 pm
Empty threat. I wouldn't worry about it.

You can go to the original post and click "Edit" in the top right corner of the post, but the tracing the IP adress and all of that is nonsense unless this game is through A2K and they are A2K administrators.
0 Replies

yahoo

Reply Tue 24 Aug, 2004 02:41 pm
OMG!
The contest is the Outwit the West 2 by Marlboro. Top 20 teams win a trip to the ranch and the top team wins 1 million. Frankly, I know several people who have won a trip to the ranch at a bar so this quiz is ridiculous. I'm surprised crazychk hasn't gotten on the other posting of a riddle that is part of the game. And he obviously was searching the web for answers if he found this dang site. Nice try buddy! Your fantasy of winning 1 million with all your "knowledge" isn't working! Twisted Evil
0 Replies