My store and big problems

Tue 12 Apr, 2016 01:27 am
Hi everyone,

I had a sex with a prostitute and the same night (2 - 3 hours after the sex) I have started developing some strange symptoms.

Firstly, it started with fever and night sweats. In the morning, I had a diarrhea and I was searching the Internet for HIV symptoms and I have found that white tongue can be one of the symptoms and guess what - my tongue was white!! Exactly 14 days after the sex I got a lymph node.

These symptoms lasted for 4 - 5 weeks and after that I had 4 weeks without symptoms, but worried a lot!

After that (9 weeks since exposure) my symptoms came again! I had a one-time diarrhea, night sweats, headache and lymph node.

Every single doctor is saying that HIV symptoms cannot appear the same day, symptoms appear 2 - 4 weeks after the exposure, but on aidsmap.com I have found that they can appear from few days to few weeks - but can they appear the same day?!

I was waiting for 12 weeks to get tested because of that unfamous window period and maybe more, because of preparing myself, psychically, for the results.

Also, I didn't mention that I am experiencing pain in my legs.

What's worst, one my family member started experiencing the same symptoms (4 - 5 weeks of symptoms, 4 weeks without symptoms, and symptoms came again). My family member started experiencing because of a nail clipper (I guess?).

I just wonder if:

1. There is a rare/new/unknown HIV subtype which symptoms appear immediately
2. We're rapid progressors

or

3. I catched some unknown new virus or something like that.

What do you think? Of course, the only way is to make tests and I will do it as soon as possible, but I would like to know what you have to say.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,706 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed

jespah

Tue 12 Apr, 2016 06:29 am
@nvm35worried,
What I have to say is, make 'as soon as possible' a lot faster. Stop screwing around on the Internet and go to a doctor.
nvm35worried

Tue 12 Apr, 2016 04:36 pm
@jespah,
Yes, you are right. However, dr. H. Hunter Handsfield is saying there is no way to show the same day (symptoms). We will see if there is something new in the HIV world.
0 Replies