0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2004 04:12 pm
No jokes about eating you?

(ahem ... looks innocent)
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2004 04:15 pm
Oh no, I really should have let that one slide. Sooner or later some one's going to come in here with an unscrupulous mind...
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2004 04:23 pm
haha i must admit the thought crossed my mind but i quickly put it down again Wink
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2004 04:24 pm
i already read fortunes desription you see......
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2004 04:27 pm
Hmm, I really should change that...
...now that I know what some of the minds around here are capable of conjuring.
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2004 04:28 pm
indeed but it would be nice to know what you actually are like...without anything pervy...Smile
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2004 04:30 pm
for instance im sure you dont have red long hair and carry a gun Wink
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2004 04:38 pm
And I am sure that you are in no way triangular, Col Man.

My hair is not red at the moment (but I am considering changeing that), it is long and brown right now. I am not in the habit of carrying a gun but will make an exception for murderous mutants, evil space aliens, and Drom's fan club. I am (as I have said on other threads) very tall, 6'2'' to be precise, and (once again as I have said in other threads) I am 21 years of age.

Anything else?
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2004 04:55 pm
haha you sound like me Smile im 6ft 2 my hair is brown and long
what colour are your eyes???
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2004 05:02 pm
I on the other hand am about a midget's size, with uneven, scruffy grey hair with purple blotches, of an age noone seems to correctly estimate, and I've got sickly green eyes - as well as actually being slightly triangular. Yet the ladies love me. What does that say about me?
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2004 05:04 pm
i dunno... that you are you... i guess Smile
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2004 05:17 pm
You are uniquely lovable, nimh.

My eyes? Funnily enough, the day I changed my avatar to Jessica Rabbit, someone asked me (completely out of the blue) if my eyes were green. It just so happens that they are. Strange, no?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2004 06:10 pm
fortune wrote:
You are uniquely lovable, nimh.

And a liar ... :wink:
0 Replies

fortune

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2004 06:14 pm
Ah, the purple blotches are in fact more of a mauve? I suspected so.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 21 Aug, 2004 06:34 pm
No, I just made up the purple blotches to seem more, you know, interesting and artsy and stuff ... but I cannot tell a lie.
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Sun 22 Aug, 2004 03:46 am
far out my eyes are green too Exclamation Shocked well they kind of got yellow and brown bits in too so some people call them hazel but they are mostly green
well fortune if i were i woman or you were a man we would almost be twins Exclamation
i guess from your other post that you are not fat and your huge pizza and fast food eating habits and 'tim tam' addiction havent made you lose your figure...yet..i word of warning i know some girls/women who are as tall as you and some of them have turned into fatties thru bad diet but it happened to them as they got older... say mid to late 20s...
so its ok for you now well your still living the 'fires of youth' but as time passes and age takes its course on you id watch out for that tim tam and pizza feasts...
i hope this doesnt sounds partronising and i apologise if it does but im just trying to put some friendly advice your way so you stay good looking and beautiful Wink
i only stay youthful and goodlooking Wink thru lots of exercise, eating really healthy and much meditation...theres a lot to be said for cosmic energy
thanks for sharing bout yourself anyway fortune i always like to have a picture in my mind of whom im talking to...
0 Replies