Hi guys, I want to assemble a panel of lights of different colors for the lighting of my living room
The only thing I know of electricity is that: there are different cables for different resistors for different voltages according to use.
I have the idea of order of LED lights in a square aluminum board, but more than that I do not know. Also I want to connect the maximum number of LED lights possible without overloading the three drivers.
I currently have 3 types of LED lights: white, red and blue. The technical detail of these is as follows:
List of my leds with electrical technical details:
- 50 (quantity) x 3w (watts) cold white / 3.2-3.8v 700ma
- 50 x 3w red / 2.2-2.4v 750ma
- 50 x 3w blue 445-455nm / 3.6-3.8v 700ma
Also I have:
- 150 x pcb stars of aluminum
- 3 x 50 watts drivers INPUT AC: 85/265v50/60hz AC: 0.8A OUTPUT DC: 24-38V DC: 1.5a+-5% 10C*5&*1W
I hope someone will agree to help me.