Judicial Watch launches investigation of Kerry's medals etc.

Brand X

Reply Thu 19 Aug, 2004 02:28 pm
This one is going to hurt one side or the other, this issue will now not go away. Judicial Watch will pursue it to the end and the Swifties seem to have thought ahead about any rebuttals to them as evidenced by Thurlow's statement today.

Excerpt:

Quote:
Judicial Watch Calls For Investigation Into Kerry's Medals, Anti-War Actions

Formal Complaint Filed Over Senator's Vietnam Awards, Post-Service Activities

(Washington, D.C.) - Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, today filed a request with the U.S. Navy and the Defense Department for an investigation into the awards granted to Sen. John Kerry during his service with the U.S. Navy in Vietnam. Judicial Watch also requested that military authorities investigate Kerry's anti-war activities, including his meeting with North Vietnamese and Viet Cong delegations in Paris, while a member of the Naval Reserve.

Basing its requests on a recently published book, Unfit for Command, by former Navy officer John E. O'Neill and Jerome R. Corsi, Ph.D, and on news media interviews of other officers and sailors who served with Kerry, Judicial Watch notes that unresolved allegations against Kerry include: false official reports and statements; dishonorable conduct; aiding the enemy; dereliction of duty; misuse and abuse of U.S. government equipment and property; war crimes; and multiple violations of U.S. Navy regulations and directives, the Uniform Code of Military Justice and the U.S. Code.

Source
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 776 • Replies: 13
No top replies

ebrown p

Reply Thu 19 Aug, 2004 02:31 pm
Bring it on!
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 06:19 pm
Quote:

Source
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 06:31 pm
This is what should have been done in the first place.

Had I been John Kerry, (and been telling the truth), the investigation would be completed, and I'd be suing the hell out of people who slandered me.

This will be what ends the race for him. Can't wait to hear what really happened. (This whole thing has made me curious.)
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 06:37 pm
What gets me is he was stupid enough to post all those duplicate citations on his site.

Your campaign might be in trouble because of stupidity and arrogance.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 06:04 pm
Source
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 07:15 pm
The hypocritical pond scum that calls itself American conservatism has hit new lows during this campaign...something I would have bet was damn near impossible.

Hey...watching them parade their hypocrisy does provide some laughs.
0 Replies

padmasambava

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 07:18 pm
You're right Frank.

And they have no clue to what extent they are the brunt of many jokes. They take themselves seriously. It could lead to more heart trouble I'm sure.

More than then they already have developed. The worst form of heart trouble is having no heart.

I wouldn't laugh at the Tin Man. But I would laugh at a neo con hypocrite who thinks he still has an audience.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 07:19 pm
Pentagon releases records showing Bush served. all is well
Pentagon releases records show Kerry got purple hearts. Must be something wrong with the Pentagon.
interesting.
0 Replies

padmasambava

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 07:20 pm
Have you noticed that Sofia circles like a moon around Uranus every time BrandX posts.

That sure is an ugly avatar you have there BX. Presumably you know that.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 07:22 pm
dyslexia wrote:
Pentagon releases records showing Bush served. all is well
Pentagon releases records show Kerry got purple hearts. Must be something wrong with the Pentagon.
interesting.
It hasn't been the Bush administration that has been at Kerry, it has been the people who servered with him that are after him, because of what they know happened. Kerry has brought this upon himself, he can't help but shout from the highest mountain that he fought in Vietnam, and calls himself a war hero. Last time I checked a vast majority of war hero's didn't consider themselves war hero's. Kerry is just beating his own drum.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 07:23 pm
Hey Pad and Dys...

...good to see you good folks are getting this right.

I imagine you are both as sad as I to see that so many of our fellow citizens can be duped by these buffoons.
0 Replies

padmasambava

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 07:25 pm
I think the pentagon generally tends to be very square.
0 Replies

padmasambava

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 07:27 pm
If it was a hexagon we would be hexed! Maybe we are more hexed than square.
0 Replies