1

Batman vs. Superman: Any DC nerd here?

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2016 02:10 pm
For all ya oldies: Batman and Superman are fictional characters commonly seen in cinema. Cinema is a big dark room where you can see moving pictures on big white sheet.

To the topic:

If there is anyone who read picture novels or understand the movie, I'd like to ask a couple of questions. I think it is pretty good movie but the story... mindwash.

for instance, batman has a dream where Superman goes rampage. "You took her from me" - who was he referring to? And who are those wasp men flying around? And who was that dude from that weird vortex telling Batman "he is right about him"?

What exactly did Superman wrong when he attacked that black terrorist in that slum? Why people blamed him for following genocide?

In last millisecond of the movie we can see as the clay on Superman's grave is starting to levitate. What is it? Some suggestion he is not dead?

and many more. All about the movie was pretty good but I did not understand at least 50% of plot...