Rude people.

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2016 10:52 am
Hey, everyone Smile
usually im good about this, but people are very rude . I had someone message me and said im very very ugly. Everyone please respect each other. It kind of hurt my feelings, but it's whatever.. Smile

dalehileman

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2016 11:31 am
@HayleyBoo,
Hay I know whacha mean as I'm hated by some, loved by others. You'll build up a tolerance
HayleyBoo

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2016 11:33 am
@dalehileman,
I don't understand what I did wrong. Lmaoo. I'm a new person here, trying to get some help, and maybe meet some new people. Smile
0 Replies

onevoice

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2016 11:43 am
@HayleyBoo,
Wow Haley, I am sorry to hear that. Such childishness that happens sometimes. It's good you are strong enough to just let it roll off your back! Smile People are people. That's all we will ever be. Lol
HayleyBoo

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2016 11:46 am
@onevoice,
Right! I do not care about what people will think of me.. Honestly. I will not change myself just for them. I will be my own person, which is : funny, caring, nice, out-going, Maybe.. Just maybe im a little pretty. Haha
chai2

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2016 11:47 am
@HayleyBoo,
HayleyBoo wrote:

Hey, everyone Smile
usually im good about this, but people are very rude . I had someone message me and said im very very ugly. Everyone please respect each other. It kind of hurt my feelings, but it's whatever.. Smile

If someone did this, it was some random troll or person your age just scrolling through posts.

The people who have actually responded to your other posts are in the main aged 40's, 50's and above, and I truly doubt, any of them, including me, would PM you saying you're "very very ugly"

If you, as you say don't care what people care what they think of you, I'm not even sure why you're bringing any of this up.

So, people here aren't rude. According to you, one person sent you a negative PM.

If indeed that happened, and if indeed you are a 17 year old.

I doubt many 17 year olds would be surprised today at getting a random negative message. The social media is a free for all in every age group. It's not as if it's possible you have not encountered this before.
HayleyBoo

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2016 11:56 am
@chai2,
I have not found on here, a lot of people my age. XD.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2016 11:58 am
@HayleyBoo,
I'm really sorry to hear that happened.
0 Replies

onevoice

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2016 12:16 pm
@HayleyBoo,
Fear not darling. Smile You are gorgeous inside and out. Very Happy
HayleyBoo

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2016 12:20 pm
@onevoice,
Awe, Thank you very much Smile
onevoice

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2016 12:23 pm
@HayleyBoo,
You are most welcome. Smile
HayleyBoo

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2016 12:24 pm
@onevoice,
You are a very sweet person, Trust! Smile
GorDie

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2016 01:09 pm
@HayleyBoo,
assholess try to lower yours elf esteem so that you'll go out with lazy men, inconsiderate men, and womanizers. That universally lowers the expectations of men, and also raises the bar fro women. Ignore them. They think you're good looking.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2016 02:11 pm
@chai2,
yeah I get these random messages on my trivia crack - especially when I cream someone - I don't think some people like to get their butts kicked.

0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2016 02:29 pm
@HayleyBoo,
You can always report a PM like that by hitting the Contact Us link (bottom of every single page on this site) and copy/pasting the message into the field given for reporting. Let us know who sent the message, too.

I'm sorry you had this experience. This site is moderated and you can absolutely contact the Moderating Team about this.
0 Replies