I'm confused!

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2016 06:17 am
Good Morning, Beautiful's! How are you Smile? I've got a quick question! When I posted a homework question, someone said that I couldn't get homework help. I do not understand! I thought this website was to help you with your homework?
Please & Thanks! (:
Have a Wonderful & Blessed Day!! (:

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2016 06:44 am
We want you to be all you can be. Questions are one thing. Doing your homework is another. If you have a question about the homework question like clarification or about your answer to see if you left something out; you'll get expert opinion. If you just post the homework question, you'll get the business.
HayleyBoo

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2016 06:47 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Oh, okay! I was just totally confused. Thank you Smile
Linkat

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2016 10:00 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I agree - if you word it to get clarification or for actual help on how to tackle something - most will help out. If you ask for the answer then most (including me) will tell you to do your homework yourself.

0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2016 10:11 am
@HayleyBoo,
Hay, love your profile
HayleyBoo

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2016 11:09 am
@dalehileman,
Thank you Very Happy
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2016 11:21 am
@HayleyBoo,
HayleyBoo wrote:

When I posted a homework question, someone said that I couldn't get homework help.

To be clear, no one told you that you couldn't get homework help. What was said was...

Hi Hayley,

"We don't do homework here.

However, after YOU write your report, there are some here who will offer editing tips. "

After that, you seemed to acknowledge you understood no one is going to actually do your assignment for you, but give their input and guidance.

0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2016 11:25 am
@HayleyBoo,
Sure you can get help with your homework here. There are some people who like telling people that they won't help with homework but most of them don't have the answer anyway and just want to scold you.

Others will just want you to show more of your work to get help so that they aren't doing too much for you.

Ultimately there are a lot of different people here with different approaches to homework questions.
0 Replies