Dating a Widower...Push and Pull Emotions

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2016 03:53 pm
@Rosebud50,
What i do see is you have anger issues.

Perhaps he sees that as well? Maybe your logic of why he is backing off a bit isn't correct.

It's a friggen forum open for discussions of any nature, why get so angry.
0 Replies

Rosebud50

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2016 04:00 pm
@Rosebud50,
You won't delete my post but you are allowing others to delete their post. Because they are website support/administrators. I don't care what you think. What a horrible abusive behind the scenes website support. To think that I reached out for help and have to endure your abuse. I have sent you numerous messages asking you to delete my posts. Instead, you post messages and others to be deleted.
Rosebud50

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2016 04:01 pm
@Rosebud50,
I normally ignore abusers like you. Shame on you!!!
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2016 04:04 pm
@Rosebud50,
Who are you talking to me?

I'm a poster.

What support are you after, why can't someone chime in and give a general open opinion why are you taking it to heart . You have had support from this Forum, i think you are taking this way out of proportion to be honest.

If other's have given you that opinion outside of here that would be the only reason I could see why you are so angry over presuming that Punkey thinks you are a gold digger.

50 because it's in your name not because I have any way of knowing that you are Australian from Victoria and around 50 years of age.

That came from your name as well, that and I'm Australian.

Why not calm down and realise that people can take contents from a post and ask a question outside of that. That's my point.

Rosebud50

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2016 04:15 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Keep hiding behind your computer
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2016 04:22 pm
@Rosebud50,
It's official.

You can't communicate.

Seeya
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2016 04:24 pm
@Rosebud50,
Why? Punkey was trying to help, and in the general advice she added in a later post, was also trying to help, including for any readers who might have a similar situation.

Using your private information? What?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2016 04:26 pm
@Rosebud50,
I agree with FOUND SOUL. I'm not at all sure about "private information" being private after posting on a public forum, but look to the lower left of this page and you will find a "Contact Us" option. Maybe someone will delete your posts for you.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2016 04:35 pm
@Rosebud50,
A poster has a few minutes, maybe eight or ten, to delete their own post, after the time it is posted.
Past that, I'm not so sure a mod will delete your or anyone else's post unless their post was against the terms of service.
0 Replies