All over platinum blonde highlights CAN I GO BROWN??!

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2016 10:32 am
Hi, about a month ago I got my entire head of hair done with platinum blonde highlights, turns out I hate the way I look as a blonde. My hair got awfully effected, when my hair dresser bleached it a lot of my natural hair that was bleached fell off. Keep in mind I never dyed my hair before a month ago, but I was majorly abusing my hair with flat irons and was majorly damaged. That's not the point though, I really want to get my hair back to a "cool medium/dark chocolate brown" color. The problem is my natural color is a warm/medium cool brown, but my platinum hair is only about 1 inch of root grown in. I'm debating to get it done at a salon with my hair dresser but I'd prefer to do it by myself. I'm worried because I don't want my hair going green because I don't want it to be a red undertone, it wouldn't match my pale complexion. And also, I don't want it turning green if I do dye it by myself. Any suggestions from people who have done this by themselves or any hair dressers? Please let me know I'm desperate for answers to my hair ;/ thanks !
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 907 • Replies: 0
No top replies