True voting battlegrounds may be across the sea

Reply Mon 16 Aug, 2004 12:15 pm
If you think the voting in Florida was fraudulent, think about the overseas vote. ---BBB
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 550 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 16 Aug, 2004 05:03 pm
Lets hope the dems don't try to throw out all the overseas military votes like they did last time. TO try and throw out the vote of the people who make such a thing possible is a shame and Gore should have been ashamed of himself for trying to do it.
0 Replies

TheTruth

Reply Mon 16 Aug, 2004 05:25 pm
Baldimo wrote:
Lets hope the dems don't try to throw out all the overseas military votes like they did last time. TO try and throw out the vote of the people who make such a thing possible is a shame and Gore should have been ashamed of himself for trying to do it.

Not sure if thats true but it's a two way street, Democrats said Republicans didn't allow blacks to vote in some areas. Man this crap gets stupid.
0 Replies

Jim

Reply Mon 16 Aug, 2004 08:58 pm
The State of Washington has managed to get me an absentee ballot in time exactly once in the past 12 years. But fear not - I expect Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton to start leading protest marches any day now about my disenfranchisement.

(yes, there is supposedly the option of going to the Consulate in Dhahran to vote. They're open on alternate Wednesdays when the moon is full, and there isn't the proverbial snowball's chance my Saudi boss would give me the entire day off to go vote, even if the Consulate was ever open)
0 Replies