Does half the US have a personality disorder?

Wilso

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2016 03:38 am
This isn't the first time I've seen a picture of this kind. A smiling American, or entire family next to some magnificent animal they've just killed. What the **** is it about this that makes people proud? Sick ******* arseholes.
http://i64.tinypic.com/nbdph3.jpg
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 8,827 • Replies: 184

oralloy

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2016 04:32 am
@Wilso,
They're just hunting (presumably legally). What's the big deal?
maxdancona

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2016 08:19 am
@Wilso,
There is no hunting in Australia?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2016 08:21 am
@Wilso,
Ohhh! Ironically, this rich family is from Australia.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2016 08:27 am
@Wilso,
Wilso wrote:

This isn't the first time I've seen a picture of this kind. A smiling American, or entire family next to some magnificent animal they've just killed. What the **** is it about this that makes people proud? Sick ******* arseholes.
http://i64.tinypic.com/nbdph3.jpg

Genetics. And loads of predatorial culture back there...I wouldn't live in America even if they paied me good to be there. We are vulnerable to cultural background even the clever ones among us....I don't want my civilized European education to be put at stake by some dollars. Qualitty of life is my main currency and Portugal poor and troubled as is still a far better place to live.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2016 08:30 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Let's get the facts straight, Fil. This is an Australian family, not an American family. If you are going to hate a country, at least get the right one.

Here is another Australian who explains "Why I shoot elephants"

http://www.smh.com.au/content/dam/images/1/0/i/s/b/b/image.related.articleLeadwide.620x349.13o9lf.png/1424947444495.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/comment/why-i-shoot-elephants-20150225-13o9lf.html

Quote:
This program charges international hunters a fee to humanely shoot elephants that are destroying the crops, and then uses the meat and hides of the beasts to fund local projects. It also supports schools, health clinics, drought relief and anti-ivory poaching initiatives in the depressed rural provinces in Zimbabwe.
If one puts dollar figures to the immediate benefits to the local people from these safaris, $US2550 cash per elephant goes directly to the local village, plus the benefit of the elephant meat. The local outfitter benefits by over $US5000 to employ up to a dozen local villagers for each expedition, and the balance would end up in a community pool, licence fees are separate and go to the Game Department.
What disappoints me most is that many people have simply attacked me – as they have attacked Glenn McGrath – because they don't like hunting or shooting. That is their right just as much as it is for me to be a shooter or a hunter.

Robert Borsak represents the Shooters and Fishers Party in the NSW Legislative Council.

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2016 08:37 am
@maxdancona,
Sorry you are right Australians are the upgrade of Murikans when it comes to wild loose lifes...the point still stands but the correction is needed.
Second, I am far from hatting America which is forever bounded to its European fatherly western heritage. It just saddens me to see some stuff in America so out of place and twisted, like guns or lack of free medical care.
The farwest gun and bang along with puritan preaching zealots or scitzo bipolar public opinions never changes...here in Europe life is nice.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2016 08:45 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
Here in Europe life is nice.

Is it now. We don't have anything close to soccer hoolligans making Monkey chants at racial minorities.

From where I sit, it seem like European Right Wingers are least as nutty and dangerous as American Right Wingers.
Linkat

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2016 08:48 am
@Wilso,
Because there is potentially one American family that is acting this way - it makes half the country having a personality disorder? Yeah that make sense.
And every picture you see on the internet is fact.

Well seeing you believe from a picture posted on the internet (without any real facts behind it) of Americans being proud of killing this magnificent animal - these equates to half of the US having a personality disorder. It appears that same logic would mean that half of the Australians are stupid. Idiot dumb people.

(which of course I do not believe) - just maybe one such individual.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2016 08:50 am
@maxdancona,
Nop those are your close relatives that exported tons of "citizens" to Murika back in the day. Europe is not England. Yes we do football but hooligans are an England thing. Come to Europe and try it for a couple of years, you might just get hooked. Wink
saab

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2016 09:02 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Do you mean EU or do you mean Europe?
There happens to be a certain difference.
There are some real poor countries in Europe
There is a corner with a war which might be a new cold war.
EU is not united
There are borders coming up.
The majority of the Danes want permanent borders again.
There are now several borders.
Before you attack America - by the way do you mean USA or the American continent - sweep in front of our doorsteps.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2016 09:02 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
OK, So you hate America, and you hate England (which you say is not European). You agree that Australians love hunting elephants, but you haven't really expressed hatred of them.

What are the "good" countries on your list? Does France count? Italy? Spain?
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2016 09:08 am
@maxdancona,
Did you read my reply ? I expressly said I don't at all hate Murika pal !
Your all or nothing either with us or against us is a perfect example of the black and white America culture on opinion making. You just made my case.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2016 10:22 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
What case was that Fil?

Half of the US doesn't have a personality disorder. Can you say that about Europe?
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2016 10:32 am
@maxdancona,
Love ya to pal, don't stress up, Later ! Wink

dalehileman

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2016 12:25 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
What's the big deal?
Ora hope you're merely being facetious
maxdancona

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2016 06:46 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
The US doesn't harbor child molesters like France, or elect leaders who cavort with child prostitutes like Italy, or celebrate Christmas in black face, or fail to give citizenship to people living in the country for generations... or ...

The US isn't perfect, but I would choose our problems over Europe's any day.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2016 07:42 pm
@maxdancona,
Let's get some facts here.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/12112024/Violent-crime-jumps-27-in-new-figures.html
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2016 04:21 am
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:
Ora hope you're merely being facetious

No. Hunting is a perfectly acceptable pastime for people to engage in.
saab

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2016 05:27 am
@oralloy,
Hunting is not a perfectly acceptable pastime .
Hunting is for people who know what they are doing and what kind of animals to hunt for and when.
Tourists going to Africa to hunt for big game just for fun is just awful

1. Forums
  2. » Does half the US have a personality disorder?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 10:55:41