Sat 20 Feb, 2016 02:17 pm
People on a gondola in a small passage way. The boat is steered by the back. Going towards something that looks like a capital building. Signature is hard and unusual may start with a T or and A. Please help. I can send you a picture.
I can send you a picture.
better yet, how about posting it here?
Ticomaya wrote: How to add an image to A2K in 6 painfully easy steps:
1. Navagate to "imgur.com." You can type those words in the browser address area each time, or perhaps if you're feeling adventurous, save it as a bookmark/favorite.
2. Click on "Computer" in the "Upload images" section on the page. You might have to look for this, but it's sorta toward the upper right of the page.
3. Navigate to your image on your computer. (Pretend you are going to email it to a friend.)
4. Click "Start Upload".
(Seconds later .... Voila ... your image is now hosted on the Internet!)
5. Copy the link to the image, which is found to the right of the displayed image. (I use the "BBCode" link, and just paste that directly into my A2K post -- it adds the IMG codes so I don't have to. Otherwise you can use the "Direct Link" and add those codes yourself.)
6. Paste the link into your A2K post (using the IMG codes if using the "Direct Link" method, or without using the IMG codes if using the "BBCode" method.)
again ... you have just added a link of your image to your post. Always preview to make sure it worked properly.)
Note: The IMG codes should like something like this, as they surround the link to your image in your post:
facebook is also a good hosting site...
You wouldn't have said that if you'd seen him at last night's Vicars and Tarts party.
I hope the Tarts won. The Vicars depend too much on "hail mary's"