FIRE!! What's the one thing you would save?

Roberta

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2003 03:24 am
BillW, I can just see myself carting out an entire triple dresser while all around me people are running for their lives.

Heeven, A risk manager! Aha! No wonder you have such a solid plan of escape.

NeoGuin, You have your college diploma? My parents had mine hanging on their wall all these many years. (I was the first college graduate in the family.)

ehBeth, You've obviously given this some thought. I like your hotel plans. When I traveled for business, I didn't have a plan for a graceful escape.

Mikey, Your flannel shirts and boxer shorts are a hot item? You're auctioning off underwear? I'm impressed.

oeo, Yes, there's that purse again
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2003 11:29 am
My dignity, if I can find it.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2003 07:45 pm
When my cousin visited me at our condo in Florida, a smoke alarm went off. We called the fire department and were told to go outside immediately.

I grabbed the few photos we keep down there and my cousin took her purse.

Both of us were in our nighties, feeling less than dignified. I told my cousin she resembled Queen Elizabeth, standing there with her purse on her arm.
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2003 08:20 pm
<snicker, snicker>
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2003 03:44 pm
I would save my kitty kat ... then I would worry about getting dressed:)
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2003 06:44 pm
Hey Diane, Do you ever wonder what Queen E has in that purse? Spare change? A diamond tiara? The house keys?

Could this be the start of another thread?
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2003 06:54 pm
Hey Roberta, Queenie probably has a spare tiara, the phone number of her butler and maybe clean undies.
Oh yes, a separate thread for what the queen has in her purse!
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2003 07:26 pm
My jacket! Coz it contains some very good stuff, like the wallet with a lot of cards, such as healthinsurance, my green card, and some creditcards... furthermóre my cellphone to call the F.D., all in my jacket, of course...

the cats are already safe, that was the game right? If not, forget the jacket, get the cats!
0 Replies

steissd

Reply Fri 24 Jan, 2003 01:50 pm
Any of identifying documents of mine with a picture and ID number: I shall have to prove my identity to the insurance company in order to get a reimbursement for the fire damages.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sat 25 Jan, 2003 02:12 am
Diane, I started the queen's purse thread. We aims to please.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Wed 5 Mar, 2003 05:32 pm
Quote:
FIRE!! What's the one thing you would save?

A major big door, that isn't blocked and that a whole bunch of people can get out of at the same time. Make that 4 or 5 of these doors, I will use the group object clause in the contract for answering questions!
0 Replies

Beena

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2006 10:04 pm
Re: FIRE!! What's the one thing you would save?
Roberta wrote:
Your home is on fire. All living beings (human and animal) are safely outside. You have time to grab one thing to save from the flames. What will it be?

Myself? Mr. Green
0 Replies

pseudokinetics

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 10:12 am
OH MY GOSH THERES A FIRE WHAT AM I GOING TO SAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Surprised
0 Replies