The letters in the word "FOX" are equal to "6 15 24". That is 666. Coincidence?

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2016 12:23 pm
What is the 6th Letter? F
What is the 15th Letter? O
What is the 24th Letter? X

1 + 5 = 6
2 + 4 = 6

And guess what? The fox has 6 nipples!

http://media1.santabanta.com/full1/Animals/Foxes/foxes-0a.jpg

Here's a link to a video I put together to explain the conspiracy behind the 6 nipples and what the government is really hiding from us:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-4h_V139ZE

ehBeth

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2016 12:33 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
el zorro

der fuchs

volpe

räv

rev

песец

goupil

renard

+ many more

___

you're going to need a lot of videos
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2016 12:36 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Coincidence?

25 5 19.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2016 12:42 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Did you watch my video?

Did you watch my video while respecting the time and effort that I put into it?

Did you watch my video all the way through while respecting the time and effort that I put into it?
Lordyaswas

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2016 01:20 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
No, no and .....erm, no.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2016 01:23 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Then why are you responding to a thread that you did not bother to respect?

It should be added to the rules on this site that you can get temporarily banned for responding blindly to someone's thread with zero respect.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2016 02:04 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
You type the word 'nipple' a lot.

Your music may be a copyright violation (it sounds like it comes from Minecraft or the like). You prove addition is commutative, a property I learned in, IIRC, third grade.

Thanks?
One Eyed Mind

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2016 03:24 pm
@jespah,
Your response does not address 99% of my video, so I can only conclude that you are disrespecting me by blindly responding to a topic of which you never cared to properly inspect. The rules should make this an offense that can and will result in a temporary ban.
DrewDad

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2016 03:31 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
6, 6, 6 in ASCII convert to ACK, ACK, ACK, which is pretty much my response to this thread.
Lordyaswas

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2016 03:36 pm
@DrewDad,
I'm beginning to see some meaning for me now I've re-read it all.

6+6+6=18, which happened to be my age the year before I turned 19.

Amazing.

Also, between me and my dog walking mate, we have six nipples.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2016 03:38 pm
@DrewDad,
666 + 666 + 666 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 2016, which will be the year to end all your insecure responses that were only written out of envy whilst having no original and unique talent to be articulated in any form of intellectual motion regarding integrity.
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2016 03:46 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Man with an Ego,
is a Turtle on its Back.
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2016 03:50 pm
From all these years I have honed my prophetic powers, I had gained the ability to see into the future. For my next prediction, I foresee more downvotes that come from a childish fool that hides behind their computer screen pressing a single button instead of addressing it like an adult, then somehow continue this same heinous cycle as if it was ever beneficial to their brain which is now living up to its original fetal position.
0 Replies

timur

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2016 03:52 pm
Well, 666 is the number of the beast, meaning the man in the bible, the symbol of imperfection.

Now, in Roman numerals, look:

I=1
V=5
X=10
L=50
C=100
D=500

I+V+X+L+C+D=666

What does that prove?

Imperfection is everywhere, maybe..

One Eyed Mind

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2016 03:54 pm
@timur,
It proves that there is a digital force of evil that communicates through specific numbers which are tied to the masonic 33° rituals and the very orchestrated allegiance that overshadows the fate of our planet as it controls all medias, all governments, all education systems, all entertainment systems, all regions, all minds and all lives.

http://pictures.amazingdiscoveries.org/ChartsGraphs/5104-Roman-Numerals-666x550.jpg
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2016 04:03 pm
You below-average thinkers on this site think I am obsessed with numbers?

The U.S Dollar is on a whole new level of obsession with numbers, considering I am not like Nikola Tesla and want exactly 18 Napkins.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ibrkhNaSCgk/UKkyBKgpjQI/AAAAAAAAEa4/iRp-QBeH4Sg/s1600/13+Great+Seal.gif

Why is every single object on both sides of the U.S Dollar adding up to "13", and why is "13" considered to be an "evil" number that over 90% buildings around the globe had removed the 13th floor?
timur

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2016 04:05 pm
Quote:
the very orchestrated allegiance that overshadows the fate of our planet

Care to share some foundation of such claim?
timur

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2016 04:07 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
The easier explanation is that 13 refers to the original states..
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2016 04:18 pm
666 is the phone company's area code for Somerville, MA, a known haunt of potheads, artists, leftist intellectuals, liberals, musicians, pinkos, and other anti-establishment types. Coincidence? I think not.
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2016 04:22 pm
@timur,
A. The U.S Dollar is called "The Great Seal".

B. In biblical terms, the universality of this conscientious program we call reality already broke 6 of the 7 seals.

C. The eye on the Seal is supposed to be the eye of the Returning King.

D. In biblical terms, there is what is called the "Holy Trinity", which involves a Mother, a Father and a Son; throughout history, we have Isis, Osiris, Horus; Mary, Satan and Jesus; Tiamat, Apsu and Marduk... In Geometry, the circle is the mother's eternal love, the triangle is her son's rising from bottom of the pyramid to the top, and the square is her husband's system of time and death which happens when time is up.

E. The eye on the U.S Dollar is surrounded by light. The pyramid is associated with a prism, which is a medium for light. The Mother in all biblical cases gave birth to a Son of Light, via immaculate conception which is why the mother is a "virgin", and associated with the constellation "Virgo". This constellation is going to converge this year with Leo, and the president of the U.S is a Leo astrologically. In biblical terms, the signs in the heavens before the great deception will be during the convergence of Virgo and Leo.

F. The Jewish calendar has a "5776" Year cycle it follows and it's called "The Year Of Light". It ends this year, in October. The pyramid on the U.S dollar is directly connected to the "5776" Year cycle.

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2015/Light4POSTING-1.png

https://starmonkiesbigpicture.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/img_3849.jpg

G. The immaculate concept is associated with the sacred geometry of the Vesica Pisces which means "Flesh Of The Fish". It involves two circles converging at their center, which in turn forms the vaginal passage, which light passes through or the angel of light in biblical terms.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWzpJyvt9ocQMg8vPjwAtQ19FYC8rPQJtcjFHaat0f5LKZ7nzzng

The Vesica Visces contains a mathematical ratio that serves as 1/2 of a key to the Pyramid Of Light (Giza).

http://www.holyblasphemy.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/vesica.jpg

265 + 153 = 418

Remember, "5776" is the "Year Of Light" and it is associated with the rise of the Angel Of Light at the end of this year.

57 + 76 = 133

Now, finally. Putting the pieces together to the secrets of the pyramids.

418 / 133 = 3.14285714286

Archimedes was a strange man and is well known for his "22/7".

22/7 = 3.14285714286
0 Replies