I'm watching the State of the Union

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2016 08:30 pm
Vice President Biden and Speaker of the House, Rep. Eddie Munster are directly behind the President. Congressman Ryan can't even show approval when Obama spoke about our fighting men and women overseas. Marco Rubio apparently can't find a virtue worth approving of as well. So what do think about that notion, I don't believe for s minute that Republican's don't love this country, but when you hedge your bets about Mom and Apple Pie, baseball and Chevrolet I don't want to see these humorless humps to hold even the office of dogcatcher. Dogs deserve far better. Holy ****, people, that room holds a vast amount of people who make law and are supposed to be in the people's corner.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,186 • Replies: 4

glitterbag

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2016 08:44 pm
@glitterbag,
Obama is giving a terrific speech, I know he is not popular with everybody, but damn, give credit where credit is due.
0 Replies

Zerocoolo

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2016 05:39 am
@glitterbag,
Yeah I like it too
also watching this
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2016 07:45 pm
@glitterbag,
If the Democrats win in 2016 it should be a riot to see what Ryan's face looks like then. Wonder if the Kentucky no-marriage-license-for-homosexuals lady will be there also.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2016 09:01 pm
@glitterbag,
They're all in it for personal power. They understand the voting public that once they're in office, they get voted back in no matter what they do while in office, because the majority do not follow how they vote on the issues. It ends with 'voted by the people.' If their guy wins, they're happy. End of story.
0 Replies