What will your reaction be if you are suspended?

Olivier5

Mon 11 Jan, 2016 09:03 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I know about the kittens, and found the story a very sad tale of what our societies have become. Afraid of kittens...

I am not "trolling" you by the way, just advising you that you could well be the next one "biffed", especially if you keep insulting other posters.

Quote:
what Izzy got bumped for had nothing at all to do with BillRM.

So what was he suspended for, and according to whom?

How did HE react, I wonder... :-)
0 Replies

BillRM

Mon 11 Jan, 2016 10:00 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Never been stop by cops or question by cops with or without kittens.

Once more for the hundred and one time when I had the kittens in the park a woman park employee told me that I was not allow to have animals in that park and the tone of her voice alone made me question her reasons for doing so.

There was in that park a sign that stated no pets allow.

No questioning by anyone of myself happen with special note of not being question by law enforcement.

Now I had already told you this at least once in the past and you are still putting out that false story it would seems.
Olivier5

Mon 11 Jan, 2016 10:03 am
@BillRM,
Thanks for the clarification. Tempest in a tea pot.

What I really want to know is: what did you do with the kittens, in the end?
BillRM

Mon 11 Jan, 2016 11:38 am
@Olivier5,
I kept one to the end of her life span along with the mother who just passed away a few weeks ago the other three kittens I found homes for two by placing flyers all around and one by piggybacking with a rescue group that showed their animals on the weekend at a local Pet Smart.
Olivier5

Mon 11 Jan, 2016 01:00 pm
@BillRM,
Whaaaat?!?. I thought you were a better vilain than that...
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Mon 11 Jan, 2016 09:40 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Ollie, those sleazy things Izzy reported about Bill are sleazy things Bill reported about himself. Bill was stopped by police for bringing a cardboard box full of kittens into a children's playground. Ask BillRM.

Why are you trolling me? What will you do when YOU get biffed for trolling?

Particularly since what Izzy got bumped for had nothing at all to do with BillRM.

Pointing out your obnoxious behavior isn't "trolling." It's either a friendly warning or an attempt to get you to knock off this crap you and izzy just can't seem to resist.

I'm not at all reluctant to admit that I reported izzy for his vile accusations. Right around the time izzy disappeared, Robert added a post about people making unfounded accusations of a vile nature and that they wouldn't be tolerated.

Unless Robert has told you otherwise, it's a pretty good guess as to why izzy got the boot. (If izzy informed you otherwise I would remind you that Robert has also indicated that the suspension notices are like form letters and have generic reasons cited for the penalty, and that izzy is hardly know around here for his veracity)

If you want to take you chances and keep up this sleazy behavior when the accusations, irrespective of truth, have absolutely nothing to do with the topics you are discussing, be my guest. I don't offer this as a threat, only a fact, but I will report you if you keep it up.

You certainly capable of debating issues without getting into the gutter. Why not try it?

bobsal u1553115

Tue 12 Jan, 2016 05:18 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Tempest in a tea pot.

So why can't YOU let it die???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
bobsal u1553115

Tue 12 Jan, 2016 05:21 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
You don't know as much about me as you pretend, so why are you keeping this crap going along with Oliver????????????? Ollie brought that stuff up, not me.

Izzy was suspended for things that others on this board do daily with impunity. Some here say Izzy was zotted to balance out for Hawkeye, to show there was no bias against rightwingers.
Olivier5

Tue 12 Jan, 2016 06:36 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I'm not the one accusing Bill of having gone to prison, etc. YOU are. Stop it!

It's not very complicated, you know? I'm not asking you to respect other posters, or even to try and understand what they are saying before you respond, but at least you could refrain from maligning others just for the fun of it.
bobsal u1553115

Tue 12 Jan, 2016 06:40 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:

I'm not the one accusing Bill of having gone to prison, etc. YOU are. Stop it!

You simple twit, neither am I, let it die.
Olivier5

Tue 12 Jan, 2016 06:47 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Another lie, another insult, another post, another meaningless day in the life of bobsal.

So, what will you reaction be if you are suspended?

farmerman

Tue 12 Jan, 2016 06:48 am
@bobsal u1553115,
wow, whT'D THEY swend Bill to prison foor? Bill who?
bobsal u1553115

Tue 12 Jan, 2016 06:56 am
@Olivier5,
I don't think I'll be suspended, troll. You? I am not so sure of. Let it die.
Olivier5

Tue 12 Jan, 2016 07:00 am
@bobsal u1553115,
If you keep doing what you're doing now, you could very well get suspended... As for me, I very rarely insult anyone so I should be fine.

But I don't think I'll come back, if I am ever kicked out. A mixture of pride and lack of interest in the present crowd.
bobsal u1553115

Tue 12 Jan, 2016 07:00 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Re: bobsal u1553115 (Post 6106526)
wow, whT'D THEY swend Bill to prison foor? Bill who?

I don't know. I never knew or ever said said Bill went to prison. Maybe Oliver knows where to send cigarettes and hacksaw blades.

One things certain: Ollie's the cretin making it go on and on and on and in a very troll-like manner.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 12 Jan, 2016 07:02 am
@Olivier5,
There's nothing I do to get myself suspended. If I did: wouldn't I already be suspended? Its not like anybody is shy about it.
Olivier5

Tue 12 Jan, 2016 07:08 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
There's nothing I do to get myself suspended. If I did: wouldn't I already be suspended?

That's faulty logic. I can say that too, and Bill can say that too, and yet you asked both of us the question...

It's the question asked by the thread, and there's no shame in answering it, hypothetically.
Finn dAbuzz

Tue 12 Jan, 2016 08:07 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I don't claim to know anything about you other than that you continuously harass Bill with vile unfounded accusations that have nothing to do with the topics you are debating. You are also one of the members who thinks smart ass and crude tags are clever. If you want to think izzy was simply a victim of a balancing of the scales, be my guest.

It's up to you. I've no desire to report anyone or see anyone else suspended. Knock off the crap and everyone will be satisfied.

BTW your efforts to frame the warnings you are receiving as "trolling" harassment are painfully transparent. You needn't worry about being constantly engaged in efforts to poorly defend your lousy conduct, as I have no desire to be caught up in the sort of back and forth you crave. I've made myself clear. The next step is up to you. Stop the offensive behavior that demeans the forum and that will be that. As I wrote before, you are capable of debating without resorting to nonsense. If you stick to doing so, you and I will have no problem.

bobsal u1553115

Tue 12 Jan, 2016 08:47 am
@Olivier5,
Its only faulty if its wrong and that remains to be seen.
bobsal u1553115

Tue 12 Jan, 2016 08:52 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
You're very selective in your reading or you are conflating my behavior with someone else's ie: Oliver's or even your own. The only row I have going with Bill is his support of rape and rape denial and his approval of shooting unarmed, non resisting black youth in the streets by cops.

I've never ever repeated anything about Bill he hasn't said about himself.

Explain your own tags, first. Here's a few: Politically Correct, Parody In Kind, Ignore, a2k, Cia, Idiocy, Poopy, Hypothetical Sermonizing, Anti-Americanism, Iran, Baseball, Ho Hum, Cripple, Gimp, Peg-Leg, Ho Hum.

In fact I never tag my own stuff and I haven't tagged anyone elses in months.
0 Replies