Boston Police action due to cell phone conversation

McGentrix

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2004 06:59 pm
rabel22 wrote:
Mc G
Why do you tihink the CIA states that they have intercepted cell phone calls by terroists and think that they are going to attack this place or that place. Do your own looking for verification. I have On Star in my car and they can tell exactly where I am at any time. On Star is a cell phone operation. Try checking things out before you poo paugh other peoples posts. And some 911 operations can track cell phone calls and some cant. Depends on what kind of technology you have.

Laughing OnStar uses cell phone technology, yes. It is NOT a cell phone. Please stop, your hurting me! :wink: Laughing
0 Replies

rabel22

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 12:21 am
Than how come I can make calls through my On Star if its not cell phone tech. I also have a number which can be called while I am driving. Try not to show your lack of education.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 10:50 am
You do know what a GPS is, yes? Is a GPS a cell phone? No. Please attempt to read whay others say before trying to be witty. I agreed that OnStar uses cell phone Tech., that's how you communicate with them (duh.), but it has added features that your average cell phone does not have, like a GPS.
0 Replies

rabel22

Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2004 12:51 pm
Mc G
Check out enhanced 911. Just type it in your search program and learn. It is already in operation in some localities.
0 Replies