I AM CONFUSED

vindy

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2015 01:29 am
There is one of my friend who I recently knew (one year ago). I am confused if he is in love with me or not. He never liked my girl friend as I realized that from the words he told me about her. He told me that my relationship with her too complicated. I got angry and I told him not to talk about my relationships. From that day he never talk with me about my relationships. Their is one situation I got more confused about him. We were having a party in a restaurant on last x'mas. me, him & other friends of ours were there. he was seated in front of me & he took a selfie of us all. when he tried to upload that photo to face book , I told him not to tag me cos my girl friend didn't know that im attending to this party. but he told me he tagged me to that. I got little angry. Then he told me "don't get angry I didn't tag you". So that was ok then. but then suddenly he told me below things which I got confused. his voice tone was very different. he told me """ no one can hear our conversation.,Except for two of us. so don't fear"" I didn't say a word . I just look at my plate. then again he ask "" did you met your GIRL FRIEND or ME first"" I got confused. im still thinking why he ask like that. what do you think guys.... sometimes I think that he just joked but the way he said it and the facial impressions didn't let me believe that. im really confused .pls help me to understand this person.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 730 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2015 03:50 am
@vindy,
Eh, he just sounds possessive, passive-aggressive, and kinda weird.
vindy

Reply Sat 31 Oct, 2015 04:19 am
@jespah,
ha ha.... another thing I have noticed from is. he don't look at my eyes.
0 Replies