Do You Still Want?

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 09:08 am
WANTING ( lasciviousness)
Matt 12:38-39
38 Then some of the scribes and Pharisees answered, saying, "Teacher, we want to see a sign from You."
39 But He answered and said to them, "An evil and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign will be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.
Matt 7:12
12 "Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.
Matt 19:17
17 So He said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments."
James 1:4
4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.
James 1:5-6
5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.
I Jn 5:14-15
14 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.
15 And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.
Gal 5:24-26
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
26 Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.
Gal 6:3-5
3 For if anyone thinks himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself.
4 But let each one examine his own work, and then he will have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
5 For each one shall bear his own load.
I Jn 2:16-19
16 For all that is in the world-- the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life-- is not of the Father but is of the world.
17 And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever.
18 Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.
19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us.
Gal 5:16-18
16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
(NKJ)
xxx Wanting is temptation. It is spirits tempting you to give into coveting, or lust which are unclean spirits.
Desire comes from your soul the body of your inner man. Your spirit is the mind of your inner man where you make decisions. But your outer person is where all the other spirits live. And the camoflouge your soul. Your outer person camoflouges your inner man with counterfiets. The outer man starts with wanting, which leads to coveting and lust. Which are unclean spirits.

Rom 6:13
13 And do not present your members as instruments of unrighteousness to sin, but present yourselves to God as being alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God.
(NKJ)

Rom 6:19
19 I speak in human terms because of the weakness of your flesh. For just as you presented your members as slaves of uncleanness, and of lawlessness leading to more lawlessness, so now present your members as slaves of righteousness for holiness.
(NKJ)

James 1:2-4
2 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials,
3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.
4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.
(NKJ)

Luke 22:42
42 saying, "Father, if it is Your will, take this cup away from Me; nevertheless not My will, but Yours, be done."
(NKJ)

Gal 5:19-21
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
(KJV)

Ps 23:1
1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
(NKJ)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,226 • Replies: 33
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 10:28 am
@Squeakybro,
Again Bro, I'd insert comments (underline, bold, color, etc), like "Indicating apparent desire," "Expressing Her appreciation," "In spite of Her implied disapproval," "Loving Her as you do," "But apparently a sort of rejection," "Finding more innocent pleasures avoid all that consternation," etc etc etc

...so we could better and more quickly follow your reasoning. A summary of your thinking might also be appreciated
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 04:02 pm
@dalehileman,
You sound like you need all the help you can get. But anyone who thinks that God is a woman won't ever come to the truth anyway.
dalehileman

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 05:10 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
you need all the help you can get
No q about it
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 05:29 pm
@dalehileman,
lolol Are you lying about your age. Your still talking like a kid.
dalehileman

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 10:00 am
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
about your age
Eighty four, matey bore; weighty yore

Forgive, you're no bore Bro, but a dime for better rhyme some time

Quote:
talking like a kid
Lo! but oh, howso, Bro
Squeakybro

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 11:54 am
@dalehileman,
You sound like you have mental problems. This is the wrong place for you.
dalehileman

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 01:38 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
wrong place for you
To the contrary Bro I feel I've found a new home
Squeakybro

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 02:32 pm
@dalehileman,
Well its obvious you don't know nothing about the bible. I just get embarrassed for people like you who come into a Christian forum. You might think you are being cute but to a Christian you look stupid.
dalehileman

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 09:42 am
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
... don't know nothing about the bible.
Don't know nuttin' about nuttin'

Quote:
I just get embarrassed for people like you who come into a Christian forum.
I didn't realize it was such, nor that I'm not supposed to express a contrary opinion of any sort. So at a2k everyone agrees with everyone else about everything and that people like me should stay away or at least avoid the expression of humor of any sort. My most sincere apologies to all

Quote:
.... to a Christian you look stupid.
To some--not me to be sure--the Christian looks stupid

But thank you Bro for the opportunity to chat. Always willing to engage
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 11:12 am
@dalehileman,
lol You really are just a kid. The way you talk its obvious why your on mommy and daddy's computer. You just don't know how to make friends.
dalehileman

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 11:47 am
@Squeakybro,
Seriously now, Bro, exactly what is it to which you object so vociferously

If it's calling God a "She," then my most abject apologies, I shall try to remember

Quote:
You just don't know how to make friends
I haven't made a study of it but I do get along with (a few) others just admirably

I suppose however I ought to avoid chats with folk who prove sensitive, but I get such a chuckle from their reaction to my muckle, that I suppose at closer range might result in a knuckle to my buckle

Nonetheless Bro, it's been fun
najmelliw

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 01:58 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

lol You really are just a kid. The way you talk its obvious why your on mommy and daddy's computer. You just don't know how to make friends.

Dale seems to be doing just fine. And where in the tagline of this forum does it say this is a christian forum?

Methinks, bro, thou doth squeak too much.
dalehileman

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 02:18 pm
@najmelliw,
Thank you Naj
Probably he is basically a fine fellow tho
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 02:56 pm
@dalehileman,
I knew a guy once, that thought he was humorous. But when he is the only one that thinks that, its time to help them see. Stupid is only humorous to stupid. The rest of us never see the humor only the stupid.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 02:59 pm
@najmelliw,
Christianity Forum

lolol You and him seem to be matching book ends.
najmelliw

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 03:51 pm
@Squeakybro,
The fact that you seem to feel the need to tag it as 'Christianity' and 'Religious thought', does not mean it's part of any purported forum of that type, except in your own mind space. I have also seen that you are a member of the 'Cut and Paste Twit' forum, you seem to visit it quite regularly.

@dale: Frankly, I think he's more than a little bit self righteous. Also, he claims he has 2000 revelations up his sleeve... And he seems quite intent on sharing them all with us, at this point.
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 05:22 pm
@najmelliw,
I didn't tag it Christianity. I put it in the Christianity forum. I think you must have graduated from the same school as dalehileman , Idiots Are Us.
najmelliw

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 05:53 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

I didn't tag it Christianity. I put it in the Christianity forum. I think you must have graduated from the same school as dalehileman , Idiots Are Us.

It has a great curriculum too! You should apply, I'm sure you could learn something.
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 23 Oct, 2015 07:17 pm
@najmelliw,
lol After seeing what it produces in you two I think I'll pass.
0 Replies