Who's more dangerous?

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 07:00 am
Which poses the largest threat to the U.S.?

This is a non-partisan survey...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,393 • Replies: 21
No top replies

Jim

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 07:04 am
Gee, this is a tough one.

What I consider to be the country's biggest problems are:

- We're spending ourselves into oblivion, both on the government and personal levels.
- Our dependency on foreign oil/energy.
- An immigration policy out-of-touch with our national interest

I'm not sure that either Mr. Bush or Mr. Kerry are part of the solution for these problems.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 07:55 am
Because I support and will vote for John Kerry, that somehow makes me more dangerous than a terrorist? I don't know whether to laugh, get angry or be offended at such an outrageous thought.

If some people can't see that it's George W. Bush that is more dangerous than the terrorists there isn't anything I can do to open their eyes to the truth.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 08:01 am
I don't see how this question advances the conservative cause when there are real issues that we can and ought to be addressing here. I assume the question is facetious. Although I'm not sure that Kerry entirely grasps the terrorist threat, and that could be dangerous, obviously the terrorists, themselves, are more dangerous.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 08:04 am
McG
If this is the best you can come up with I suggest you go back to playing with dolls. Embarrassed
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 08:06 am
au1929 wrote:
McG
If this is the best you can come up with I suggest you go back to playing with dolls.

Mr. Green
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 08:08 am
au1929 wrote:
McG
If this is the best you can come up with I suggest you go back to playing with dolls. Embarrassed

Sorry, I didn't mean to come over to your house and twist your arm until you read this thread and then forced you to post a reply showing your disdain. Again I apologize.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 08:09 am
It's hard to answer a poll as unbiased as this one. I needa a poll to sway one eway or the other. We should add McGentrix as the third choice.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 08:15 am
LOL, McG! As pranks go, not a bad one ...
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 09:15 am
This poll implies that Terrorists would vote for Bush.
0 Replies

NeoGuin

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 11:09 am
ebrown:

Well since he seems to be the one pursuing policies that help Terrorists recruit. . .
0 Replies

pjeans

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 02:05 pm
Most dangerous?
Fascist BS and the complicity of the uninformed.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 02:09 pm
add wannabe tough guy jerk offs who live their Sgt. Rock fantasies vicariously through the deaths of others and you've got yourself a poll......

Of course that's just my opinion and I certainly have no one particular in mind.....
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 02:16 pm
Of couse some of us might think a vote for Kerry is a vote to give the terrorists a substantial advantage they don't have now. That's just based on his voting record re defense, intelligence, support for the fighting troops, and his rhetoric re Iraq. But McG didn't give us an 'all of the above' option.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 02:17 pm
Tough one. Since you obviously didn't finish adding choices to your poll, I say it's a toss up between George W Bush and yourself McG. You big bully, you!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 02:22 pm
Dubya is dangerous to countries like Iraq, and France.

Kerry is dangerous for America. Kerry is scary.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 03:59 pm
Re: Who's more dangerous?
McGentrix wrote:
This is a non-partisan survey...
LMAO Laughing

This is funny, but hands down the funniest example of hyperpartisanship I've ever seen was your teacher one. I literally laugh out loud every time I think of it. Wait a moment and I'll fetch it...

McGentrix wrote:
revel wrote:
I wonder if she would have still felt that Bush was such a calming influence if during those seven minutes the school where Bush was reading to the school children projecting calm was attacked? Furthermore, how did she know what was going on to be calmed about since she thought it was he must of heard some news about his family or something like that? When did he have start to have a calming influence on them when he went into another room right after reading for those seven minutes? I mean at what point would she have known enough to be upset or worried in order for Bush to have had a calming effect for her and the students at the school?
I wonder if she would have felt that way if Bill Clinton was raping her for those seven minutes?
That one will live me forever. Laughing
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 04:24 pm
thank you, for once again showing the rest of us that context means nothing to you.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 05:10 pm
Question
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 05:10 pm
Question
0 Replies