Atookaia I :: A fantasy

dlowan

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2003 10:07 pm
Blood oath!!!!! I OBJECT!!!!!

10 males to every female - who wants over-population....
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2003 10:09 pm
No no no, that will never do. See each man is capable of impregnating many women but due to gestation one woman won't be any more productive with many men.

It's only fair. More women for every man! I mean a ratio of more women to every man.

Plus if you gals are the majority you have a woman's world! Doesn't that tempt you a wee bit?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2003 10:10 pm
(special arrangements for gay people, of course.....)

Hey - we are soooo gonna have more than one intelligent species, aren't we?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2003 10:11 pm
YOU said wimmins are evil - surely you do not want an evil planet????? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Also, I think we may more safely guarantee a woman's world with fewer women.

We will be nice to you guys, though - we shall have hirems!
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2003 10:13 pm
Horny bunny! No himrems for you! I said wimmins be evil but that mens is more evil. There'd be less crime and all so fewer people would suffer.

Remember how you said your criteria is the least suffering for the most people? Well, if you stand by your word you'd be arguing for 15 women to every man.

I really think you should reconsider. It could be a paradise!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2003 10:15 pm
For whom? Who said I was horny? I was thinking of the planet!!!!
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2003 10:16 pm
That what you are calling it these days?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2003 10:17 pm
The mens will be confined to the himrems until thay have proven their maturity and responsibility? Would that work for you?

There would be video games and lots of stuff to do in the himrems!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2003 10:18 pm
The planet? It is Atookaia, isn't it? (looking innocent)
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2003 10:21 pm
Oh, I got it confused with Venus' Mount.

Viedeo games does not beat peopling a planet. I urge you to reconsider. The women would be treated fairly, they'd be able to play with pastel colored objects and such while they are waiting or gestating.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2003 10:28 pm
Venus' Mount? Are we to worship goddesses on Atookaia? Coooool! I am sure you could not have meant anything risque by that comment!

Ok - how about a compromise? Two men to every woman - (cos youse wear out sooner and stuff) - youse is allowed out of the himrems unless you stuff up.

You get the remote 4 out of seven days - and all men get free beer?
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2003 10:31 pm
No deal! If we have the majority we get EVERYTHING we want (only cause it's a democracy, not because we'd overpower the femfolk or anything).

So it's 10 women to every man or it's a man's world. Your choice.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2003 10:35 pm
OK - equal numbers - only more of youse will drop off the perch - and it will be a women's world, anyway!
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2003 10:37 pm
Maybe just the planet's leader needs 10 women. You know, lead by example and all that. I can't just say "be fruitful and multiply". They'd need a positive role model....
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2003 10:42 pm
And just who might you have in mind for the planet's leader?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2003 10:43 pm
Not, apparently, a woman - unless she is gay! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2003 10:47 pm
Sheesh, it's my planet! I get the harem.

Tell ya what bunny, if I let you have a himrem would you stop the pesky objections to my harem?
0 Replies

Terry

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2003 10:55 pm
Craven, I was all set to emigrate to your planet, until I found out that all you want women for is brood mares. No thank you. I've done my share of populating, and do not think it would be much fun to live in a society of women who had nothing to talk about but their kids and childbirth experiences.

Should you change your mind and admit enough interesting men to cater to my whims, I'd like to stake a claim on an island with waterfalls, caves, hot springs, a flying area with low gravity and dense air (is that possible?), a profusion of colorful flowers, fruit trees and vegetables that are always in season, and no weeds, flies, mosquitoes, parasites, viruses, or poisonous animals. I'll also need a hill to watch sunsets and stars. (Love the moons!)

I hope that there will be a genetic engineering lab where we could try out new designs, weather control, and non-exhaustible non-polluting energy reserves. Throw in a fountain of youth, and Atookia would indeed be paradise.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2003 11:00 pm
I suppose I can give up my dream of a harem. Sigh.

Sure you can have an island, and you can have any feature that you can succesfully explain away. I would that I'd been succesful with my harem ideas, I'd have been so happy.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2003 11:04 pm
You can have your harem on an ISLAND - IF you can convince some women!

Er - this is YOUR planet? I thought YOUR planet was too sacred to allow Bunnies and other riff-raff to set paw/foot on? I thought it was a Georgesque-two-worlds-colliding sort of thing with you? I thought this was OUR planet?
0 Replies