Just for fun!

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 05:10 pm
The John Kerry Loyalty Quiz http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/bljohnkerryquiz.htm

The George W. Bush Loyalty Quiz
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blgeorgewbushquiz.htm
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 796 • Replies: 18
No top replies

Acquiunk

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 05:40 pm
It may be humor but it pretty much reflected my attitudes at the moment. I would not be unhappy to see Bush hauled away in hand cuffs.
0 Replies

the reincarnation of suzy

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 05:43 pm
I wouldn't either!
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 07:02 pm
Here was my response on Bush:
Your score is 8 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a dedicated supporter and great admirer of President Bush. You believe it is a matter of vital national interest that Bush be re-elected in order to save America from both the terrorists and the Democrats. Not only do you plan to vote for Bush, but you believe it is every American's patriotic duty to do so as well.

Here was my response on Kerry:
Your score is 2 on a scale of 1 to 10. You believe John Kerry is unfit to be president. While your disapproval stops short of outright hatred, there is nothing he could do or say that could sway your fundamental belief that he is a dangerous, terrorist-coddling, flip-flopping menace who must be stopped.

Isn't it amazing how these thing can be true! Laughing
0 Replies

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 07:07 pm
Yes!
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 07:15 pm
The results for me sum up my feelings pretty well.

Quote:

Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been a miserable failure as president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.

What more is there to say.
0 Replies

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 07:18 pm
heehee. Smile
I got 1 or 2 out of 10 for Bush, and 8 out of 10 for Kerry.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 08:17 pm
Your score is 7 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are an enthusiastic supporter of President Bush, but you haven't drunk the Kool-Aid yet. You disagree with some of the decisions he has made, but on balance, you think he has been a strong president, and he has your vote.

Your score is 3 on a scale of 1 to 10. You believe John Kerry is unfit to be president. While your disapproval stops short of outright hatred, there is nothing he could do or say that could sway your fundamental belief that he is a dangerous, terrorist-coddling, flip-flopping menace who must be stopped
0 Replies

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 09:10 pm
Very well-rounded, McG!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 09:17 pm
My results for Bush

Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been a miserable failure as president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.
0 Replies

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 09:23 pm
So far Kerry's winning.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 09:23 pm
My results for Kerry

Your score is 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a pure, unabashed, die-hard John Kerry supporter. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing Kerry run Bush and Cheney out of the White House, except maybe seeing them dragged away in handcuffs.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 09:59 pm
My results for Kerry. It is kinda true.

Quote:

You are conflicted about John Kerry. You believe he's a qualified and capable candidate, but you're not sure you can take four years of having him in your living room. Whether you are a soccer mom, a Nascar dad, or part of some other arbitrary swing-voter group created by the media, your vote is up for grabs.

I love the question about whether Kerry flip-flops. It had the option "both agree and disagree" (which I chose of course).
0 Replies

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 10:07 pm
Yeah, that was clever!
I was hoping you'd take the quiz, eBrown! I was curious about what it would say!
Thanks for posting it.
I watched a cable special about Kerry tonight. We'll be okay. At least for four years. But in the meantime, I'm looking for a viable third-party guy who is not afraid of the establisment and has a chance of winning and making a real difference in 2008. Somebody like Howard Dean, but not. I think we'll have a good shot, unless kerry is fabulous as president. We'll see!
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 10:16 pm
Bush:

Your score is 2 on a scale of 1 to 10. You can't stand George W. Bush. The mere mention of his name makes you cringe, and every time you hear him speak, it makes you want to jump out the window. You will vote for Anyone But Bush.

Kerry:

Your score is 7 on a scale of 1 to 10. John Kerry is your man. He may not be perfect in your eyes, but next to the smirking idiot who occupies the White House right now, he looks like Abraham Lincoln.

(Actually, I said that he reminded me of Dukakis, not Lincoln ...)
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 10:17 pm
Hey, I'm almost as nuanced as McGentrix (LOL)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 10:26 pm
nimh wrote:
Hey, I'm almost as nuanced as McGentrix (LOL)

Now there's a scary thought Shocked
0 Replies

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 10:27 pm
heh!
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2004 02:06 am
Quote:
Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been a miserable failure as president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.

Quote:
Your score is 8 on a scale of 1 to 10. John Kerry is your man. He may not be perfect in your eyes, but next to the smirking idiot who occupies the White House right now, he looks like Abraham Lincoln.

Says enough I guess.
0 Replies