Islamic Barbarism - Honor Killings

dlowan

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 07:48 pm
Well, Lusatian - he appears to believe YOU are uncivilized - he can't be all that wishy washy.....lol.

Why DID you bite him?

Not that it isn't tempting sometimes.....
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 09:47 pm
Yeah, why did you bite him?
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 10:42 pm
dlowan wrote:
And what were you DOING when he bit you?

Trying to wake him up.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 10:48 pm
Lusatian wrote:
Old Craven just likes to blow smoke and cry wolf to avoid actually having to condemn uncivilized savages of being uncivilized savages.

I have no problem whatsoever with condemning those who merit it.

But this includes your own barbarism and savagery, and this kind of argument you forward is often used to justify it.

So as per usual, I call upon you to reveal the extent of your conclusions and the part where you start advocating genocide.

C'mon, be honest with the people here.

Quote:
I don't think it does much harm to avoid passing judgement, but it would be nice if my brother of liberal inclination (very liberal), would condemn an enemy or two.

I condemn all sorts of things, perhaps you just need to pay attention.

Watch: I condemn your twisted genocidal tendency and your hypocrisy in decrying savagery when savagery plays heavily in your hopes and dreams for others.

Quote:
Thinking back I don't think I've ever heard him come out decisively about an issue. Perhap's he's too afraid to be polarized. Perhaps he feels that he should be for an issue before being against it. LOL (Kidding)

You should put more thought into your attempts at put downs. Everyone here has seen me "come out decisively about an issue".

So have you, but because everyone else here has seen it, your lie is less believable.

Hint: use more believable lies.

But just for good measure; I decisively come out against your genocidal tendencies.

Quote:
(Perhaps if the World Court, United Nations, European Union, Pan-American League, and French Polynesian Alliance, after a recount of course, all came together and declared the suicide bombers, the beheaders, the body mutilators, and the terrorists in general "uncivilized" he may then concede the point. Of course, perhaps not.) Laughing

Concede what point? Out with it, get to the part where you advocate genocide.

Don't tell me you are too sqeamish about your own beliefs to get behind them publically.

When I call you on your anthropomorphic nature you always segue into a disjointed attempt to make fun of me.

I don't mind it, it's usually poorly constructed enough for a laugh or two, but it's also a transparent attempt to deflect from what I said:

That you advocate genocide with great frequency.

So, do you have the testicular fortitude to admit to your genocidal tendency or not? If you advocate genocide at least have the balls to get behind your position in public.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 10:56 pm
Not only do I have a squishy liberal sister that I love dearly but my own children are a paradox. My son is way to the right of Attila the Hun (who decided Attila was a right winger anyway?) and my daughter is so left wing we call her Ted. I could have sworn we raised them the same so I'm not real sure how that happened. They're all terrific people by the way and we haven't had any blood letting at a family gathering in quite awhile.

Oddly enough, they all support exterminating savages who are determined to kill us. Smile
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 10:59 pm
I have nothing to add, but I have a hankering for some popcorn. This could get interesting.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2004 11:02 pm
Craven de Kere wrote:
dlowan wrote:
And what were you DOING when he bit you?

Trying to wake him up.

Hmmm - yes. Waking people up can get rough.
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Sun 25 Jul, 2004 02:15 am
Ever saw the scene of the wedding in Kill Bill (Volume 01)? That happened to my late sister who tried to wake up my other, devilish sister. Yes, she died. Blood everywhere. It wasn't a nice sight. But, **** happens Cool
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 04:47 pm
The god-dammned bastard bit me!

Set to A Rondeau by Leigh Hunt

[i]Danny bit me without regret, Jumping from the bed he slept in; Bastard, cur! comeuppance you'll get, Mark my words, put that in. Say I'm liberal, say I'm mad; Say that good sense and wisdom missed me; Say I'm growing soft, but add - That bastard Danny bit me![/i]
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 05:06 pm
Lusatian's putative reply.

Craven scared me, when he shook
Me, thumping on the bed I slept in.
Cursed elder! Yes I took
Umbrage when you stuck the boot in.
Say I'm beastly, say I'm bad,
Genocidal, mad, declare me!
But, I'm growing older, lad,
You don't scare me.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 05:07 pm
I think I'm in trouble - but I so couldn't resist that.....running off....
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2004 05:14 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2004 06:51 am
Foxfyre wrote:

Oddly enough, they all support exterminating savages who are determined to kill us. Smile

This is not what I am talking about. Lusatian is more of a "make a parking lot out of the mid-east" type, or the "nuke A-rab rag-heads" type.

To give an example, he claims the only (not just his preferred one-size-fits-all genocide thing but he really believes that it's the only solution possible at all) solution to the mid-east conflict is to slaughter all Palestinians.

This is a decided difference from those who support killing a terrorist minority.
0 Replies