dlw58

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2015 10:03 pm
I met this girl at a summer camp. I was one of the mentors. I'm 21 and she is turning 18 well At first we talked mentor to teenager and I helped her with things no one else could. But one day I was mentoring another girl and she was jealous. That's when I found out she liked me. Well I had to leave my job because my dad got sick. But I would still drive to camp every weekend. Now that I'm not employed there me and her argue like a married couple. But in a good way. I actually fell in love with her attitude and personality. One day she even tried to get me to say I liked her,she asked "why do you always pick with me out of everybody else". And today she even put her legs on me up under the table while we where playing cards. Bad thing is she is leaving next week and she stays 3 hours away. Do I have a chance at a relationship? Will she think of me? Or was I just a camp thing? Heeeelp!! Never really connected with another female the way I connected with her mentally. Advice please
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 639 • Replies: 2
No top replies

FosterPARU

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 05:35 am
@dlw58,
Three hours is not that much in these times of technology. If she's really important you'll be able to overcome this distance. And I'd say you should ask all these questions your girl, not people in the form.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 22 Oct, 2015 08:27 am
@dlw58,
Why is she still at summer camp in October?
0 Replies