Bush NO, to Vets medical needs BUT

mesquite

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2004 04:12 pm
I don't know the cost of breast implants, But I'll bet it is a damn sight more than the cost of the arthritis meds prescription that I was refused a refill on this month. I was told that they no longer carry it as it was too expensive. Of course I am just a military retiree, not active duty.
0 Replies

the reincarnation of suzy

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2004 06:01 pm
See, now that's obscene! Was it a name-brand or generic? Is there a lower-cost, equal quality alternative that they will pay for?
Explain that logic, Karzak!
Mesquite, would a boob job help you? Wink cuz maybe they'll spring for that.
0 Replies

mesquite

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2004 06:25 pm
Suzy,
The prescription was for Celebrex. It just happened, so I have not researched the alternatives yet. Nothing critical, just pain relief. Maybe I could try one of those conservative faith healers. Very Happy
0 Replies

the reincarnation of suzy

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2004 06:41 pm
Well that just stinks! I have always said that when a man (or woman) joins the military and risks their life for the country (which you do simply by enlisting, whether you see combat or not), the country should take care of them afterward. You should be treated like royalty instead of like some shmuck who's not worth the cost of a drug companies profit on a bottle of pills. That pisses me off.
Hopefuly there is another med that works just as well.
0 Replies