There Are Three Types Of Sin

neologist

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 12:11 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
If you have been blinded because of your arrogance nothing will help.
Indeed!
Squeakybro

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 01:05 pm
@neologist,
Denominations have programmed their congregations in the milk understanding.. And I agree everyone must go through the milk . But there comes a time when each one of us must learn from the Holy Spirit and let Him lead us into the meat understanding. Without this happening everyone becomes lukewarm.

Rev 3:16
16 "So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.
(NKJ)

Squeakybro

Reply Fri 25 Sep, 2015 08:12 pm
@neologist,
Do you know the difference between arrogant and bold?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 12:32 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
Denominations have programmed their congregations . . .
Explain
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 07:16 am
@neologist,
A demoninational Christian when talking about God will always answer a question with. We Believe. A born again Christian will always answer a question with. The Word says. Do you see the difference??? A denominational Christian gets their beliefs from the denomination. A born again Christian gets their beliefs from the Holy Spirit.
neologist

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 08:23 am
@Squeakybro,
So wherever you don't actually quote scripture, is that part "denominational"?
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 09:04 am
@neologist,
Everything that isn't quoting scripture is carnal theology. Theology is spiritual theory, and theory is guessing.
neologist

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 10:56 am
@Squeakybro,
So, cite a scripture that explains what type of sin Adam committed.
Is it explained by James 1:14,15?
Quote:
14 But each one is tried by being drawn out and enticed by his own desire. 15 Then the desire, when it has become fertile, gives birth to sin; in turn sin, when it has been carried out, brings forth death.
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 11:06 am
@neologist,

James 1:14-15
14 But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed.
15 Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.
(NKJ)

Gal 5:16-21
16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
19 Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,
20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies,
21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
(NKJ)

neologist

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 11:30 am
@Squeakybro,
You're squeaking, Squeaky.
The question was what type of sin Adam committed. Was it forgivable?
snood

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 11:44 am
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

Apart from you never showing specific scriptures showing 4 years 11 years, whatever, you really haven't shown a specific example of a sin or the sin one may commit that would be unforgivable.

How does it happen? Suppose one makes consistent false claims about God. And, even after correction, continues to make false claims, would that be unforgivable?

Why do you encourage this? Is it sport? Or are you going to contend that it's out of a genuine attempt to glean knowledge from this endless regurgitation of scripture references?
neologist

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 11:49 am
@snood,
I agree, snood, to a point.
For some insane reason, I feel compelled to tweak the squeak.

I tell myself that someone should provide counterpoint; perhaps that is a mistake. I will, however, attempt to limit myself here. Good idea.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 11:51 am
@snood,
I think neo is trying to show Squeaky for what he is. I don't think that's necessary, it's clear Squeaky is delusional. I don't think it's possible to glean knowledge from or even make Squeaky listen to reason, like trying to persuade someone to take off his tinfoil helmet. It ain't going to happen, the aliens can control your brain, not mine.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 12:00 pm
@snood,
Yeah. What izzy said.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 03:08 pm
@neologist,
And I answered it. Cant you follow the conversation? Its all there right in front of you. Do you have an spiritual discernment?
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 03:11 pm
@snood,
The Holy Spirit is teaching. And you call it endless regurgitation of scripture references?

The gap just keeps growing wider and wider between you and the Holy Spirit doesn't it.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 03:14 pm
@neologist,
That would be the devil telling you to cause confusion. God never tells us to provide "provide counterpoint; He only tells us to provide scripture.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 03:55 pm
You know I have seen lots of people that think they don't have to go through the meat understanding of purging their minds of their carnality. That is sort of like thinking one can get to heaven without repenting of their sins.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 07:55 pm
@neologist,
Let me try to explain it simply. If you get a diagnosis from a doctor he will quote from his training manuel. If you get a diagnosis from a mechanic on your car he will quote from his training manuel. The bible is our training manuel. If we cant quote it we have failed as a teacher of Christianity. If we cant quote it we are a student not a teacher.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 08:06 pm
Nothing arrogant, self-righteous or delusional to see here.... move along.....